Descicions and Confessions

"Lord Arceus please do not destroy the humans" pleaded Mespirt.

"Not all of them are bad." Said Azelf. They have been begging me not to destroy humanity all day. Uixie hasn't bothered me yet. Probably thinking which side to pick.

"Uixie please use your knowledge to convince Lord Arceus not to destroy humanity!" Mespirt cried.

"I have reached a decision. I side with Lord Arceus." Uixie started. "You must hate me for this but it is the logical choice. Remember Team Galactic? They nearly killed us. I can only imagine that the other Legendary Pokémon went through similar pains."

"At least someone has some knowledge here." I said. I was about to leave when Uixie spoke again. "But I was looking around and saw that two humans were pure enough to never commit a wrong. You have met both of them Lord Arceus. But you know one more than the other. In fact he is the Aura Guardian of this age. The other you met briefly after you helped Hoopa escape from the void. She is very attached to the Aura Guardian as well. So I propose that we spare the two by temporary turning them into Pokémon. We then can restart humanity with two pure souls."

This was an intriguing idea. Destroying all but two. I like the idea. But who is the Aura Guardian and his companion again? "I accept the idea Uixie. But as ruler of over millions I cannot remember the names of the Aura Guardian and his companion."

"Their Names are Ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne."

Ash's P.o.V.

I can do this. All I have to do is say three simple words. "You really think I can do this Pikachu?"

"Pika Pi!"

"Ok then here we go." I said. I went downstairs and looked for Serena. "Dawn have you seen Serena anywhere?" I asked

"Yeah I saw her in the kitchen why do you want to know though?" She responded.

"Um no reason." I quickly said.

"You like her don't you?" She grinned.

"N-no I don't.. fine I like her." I confessed. I prayed to Arceus that she wouldn't have the same reaction as Misty.

"Well good luck Ash." She cheered. I thanked her and left for the kitchen. In the Kitchen I saw Serena getting a cup of water. I closed the door behind me. "H-hi Serena. Can we talk now?" I started.

She turned around and smiled. "Sure Ash what is it?"

"Well after you left for Hoenn to train for your master class competition I realized something." I started.

"What was it Ash?" I could see a blush on her face.

Quick Serena's P.o.V.

OhmyArceusOhmyArceusOhmyArceusOhmyArceusOhmyArceus I must be dreaming is Ash confessing his love for me?!!?!! 

Back to Ash

"Serena I just want to say I Love you."

"Ash I've always wanted to hear that from you!"

"Serena do you want to be my girlfriend?"

"Of course Ash!"

"Let's tell the others." So we walked back to the door when I heard whispers coming from the other side of the door. I pointed towardthe window and we silently climbed out and walked back to the front door and snuck up behind them 

"Are they coming out?"

"I don't know maybe they heard us?"

"I think we did hear you" said Serena. They all jumped and ran from the door. 

"It's too late we already saw you."I yelled. They all came back trying not to make eye contact. "So as you just heared Serena and I are now dating!" They all cheered. 

As we started to go to sleep I heard a knock. "Ash it's me Serena." Came a voice. I opened the door and saw Serena standing there. "I was wondering if I could sleep with you tonight?"

"Sure Sere I don't mind." I replied 

"Is that my new nickname Ashy?" She smirked.

"It is now Sere." We laughed. We then got in bed and went into a dreamless sleep. Or I wish we did. 

I had a nightmare. People dying all around me. A beam of golden light shot into the sky and exploded into rays of death. Waves of energy that seemed to warp space flew down destroying buildings. A cry so powerful it seemed to speed up and slow down time destroyed buildings by making the supports grow old. Random buildings and people seemed to disappear into shadows. I tried to close my eyes and tell my self it's just a dream but it felt so real. Soon it was only me and my friends. I ran to Serena trying to comfort her. I couldn't make out any sounds they all seemed distorted as if I was under water. Then a final ray of light came down on us. I braced my self protecting Serena. But I felt nothing. I looked up and it was only Me and Serena. 

A voice cried out "Ash prepare yourself for anything." And then everything went black.

Sorry this was a little late. But here's the chapter. What will happen next? Who was the voice? Write what you think will happen in the comments.