A Frosty Fight Part One

???'S P.o.V.(the ??? From the last chapter) 

I ran for the exit of Arceus's Palace when a voice called out. "Where do you think you're going?" I turned around and saw my brother. "I'm going out for awhile. You know stretch my wings and all?" I replied 

"In the middle of the night?" 

"We I don't think Arceus is bringing down judgement right now so I should be fine."

"Fine but be back before morning." 

"Ok brother I'll see you later!" I lied. I didn't know if I would be coming back anytime soon. I went through the doors and shifted back into my Pokémon form. I flew out and sped towards Kanto.

Ash's P.o.V

I woke up with Serena in my arms. Not wanting to wake her I carefully pulled my arms back. She turned around. "Oh Ash you're up? Sorry if I woke you." 

"It's okay I thought you were sleeping still. Let's get ready for the day." I said. We got dressed and went outside. Clemont and Brock were cooking breakfast. "Morning guys what are you making?" I asked.

"Just some bacon and eggs. Also orange juice to drink." Replied Brock. Soon everyone else came out of their tents. We sat down and ate breakfast. "So what do we do today?" Asked Dawn.

"I geuss we keep moving forward." I replied. 

"Where are we going exactly?" Asked Max.

"Anywhere except where Arceus and his minions are." I responded.

"Actually I've been doing research. In Johto there is ruins that have a connection to Arceus maybe we can figure out how to stop him." Said Clemont. 

"What are these ruins called?" Asked Gary.

"They're called the Ruins of Alph." Answered Clemont.

"I've been there before all it is is just fossils." I said.

"A new discovery was made a while ago. An old temple was found that had strange writing on the walls. Some reports say that the letters came off and started to move and behave like Pokémon."

"Strange maybe the writings could tell us what is happening."

"But big brother Johto is miles away! How will we get there fast enough?"

"Maybe we could ask Hoopa for help?" Asked Serena. 

"I talked to Hoopa this morning." Everyone jumped at Squishy's sudden words. "His portals don't seem to be working even when he reverts to his UnBound form."

"What is that thing?" Asked May.

"It's a legendary Pokémon called Zygarde. We forgot to introduce you yesterday." 

"You're telling me that this little blob is a legendary?" Questioned Gary.

"I was able to knock Yveltal out of the sky, destroy a giant Megalith and repel a giant laser from destroying a plateau when I was at full power." 

"Okay then how 'bout you and I battle later" Challenged Gary.

"I accept your challenge although don't go crying when you lose before you we even start." 

"Guys now's not the time to be fighting each other who knows wh-" I started

"What's that!" Yelled Serena. She was pointing at something in the distance. Clemont took out some binoculars and zoomed in on the incoming object. "It's some sort of red and white Pokémon. Wait a second. It looks like someone's riding it!" Yelled Clemont. 

"It's probably here to kill us!" Yelled Dawn. 

"Everyone quickly put you stuff away before-" I could see the Pokémon. It was one I'd never think I'd see again. I still couldn't see the rider yet though. "Guys I don't think this one is here to kill us." I stated. The Pokémon soared down and landed next to us. I was mad when I saw the rider though. "It's a Latias!" Yelled Professor Oak. 

"Not just any Latias Professor. How's it been in Altomare? Bianca and Lorenzo still doing good?"

"Everyone is been doing good the DMA has been rebuilt but we removed it's functionality. Also a new Latios has been born. We found him in the Secret Garden." Said Latias

"Two things one you can talk now? And two why did you bring her?" I looked at the rider and saw Misty, looking down in shame.

"Yes I can talk now and I thought you were friends? Did something happen?" 

"She insulted my girlfriend Serena." 

"Oh I'm sorry... If I Knew that she did that I wouldn't have brought her with me." Latias's face dropped.

"It's okay Latias but now we're stuck with her." 

"Oh yeah! I just remembered. The reason I came was to warn you." I felt the air get colder.

"Warn us about what?" 

"Kyurem. Arceus is sending him next. He said he will be here-" A roar echoed in the distance. "I'm too late" 

"Yes you are Latias. Arceus will be pleased that I will not only kill these worthless humans but also bring you in for treason."

"Guys he a Dragon/ice type so be careful." I yelled. Everyone brought out a Pokémon. 

"Isn't this a little unfair? Well it a good thing I brought my enforcers!" Yelled Kyurem as his Cyragonal froze and came into existence. "Okay everyone let's go!" I yelled.

Misty's P.o.V 

When Kyurem attacked I left not wanting to be with everyone especially since Ash and Serena are now dating. I want them all to die. "You want them to die?" Said a voice.

"W-who's there?" I stuttered. A Pokémon faintly appeared.

"I am Arceus, Creator of the universe. If you can help me I can help you." 

"Okay I will help you Lord Arceus"

I can bet that no one was expecting Latias to be ??? Number two. Yes I am making most Legendary/Mythical Pokémon capable of Speach because it's it's easier than writing it like that. Anyway here is the correct answer to the question, How many Pokémon has Ash Owned. 

76 

Congratulations to Fierystoryteller on FanFiction.net for getting it right. Well technically he/she got it wrong since they counted each evolution but I'll let it slide for now. Anyway next question is How many Shiny Pokémon have been seen in the anime as of the posting of this chapter.