Help From a Friend and on the Run

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END

All Serena did was stare at the TV. If Kanto was being destroyed I'd do the same. Not wanting to disturb her I went upstairs and packed my bag and also her's. While in the middle of packing I realized something. Lumiose isn't that far from Vanvile. It was only a mater of time before Serena's home town was destroyed. Her mother was also there. Only if Hoopa was here then we could send a portal to her. I then got a crazy idea. "Hoopa if you can hear me please come to me." I channeled my Aura into the sentence. I waited and waited. But nobody came. 

After a few more minutes of packing I ring appeared. I looked up and saw one of Hoopa's portals. "Ashkan, Pikan are you there?" Called out a playful voice.

"Hoopa it's me Ash!" I yelled as Hoopa leapt out of the portal.

"Ashkan! Where is Pikan?"

"Pikachu is down stairs but before we see him I need your help."

"Anything for Ashkan! What do you need?"

"Can you open a portal to Vanvile town in Kalos?"

"Ok Ashkan!" Yelled Hoopa as the mischief Pokémon opened a portal. I jump through the portal and saw smoke from Lumiose.  "Allé hoopa ring!" Yelled Hoopa. 

"Thanks Hoopa. Can you wait here while I get some one?"

"Sure Ashkan!" 

I ran to Serena's house. I knocked on the door loudly. "Grace are you there? It's me Ash!" I yelled. The door swung open. I could see tears on her face. "Ash how did you get here? And is Serena ok?" 

"I had help from a friend and yes Serena is alright. Anyway pack a bag we're heading to Kanto."

"How the nearest airport is miles from here."

"I told you I have a friend."

After Grace packed a bag. We ran out. The second we stepped out space distorted and then the house blew up. "Hoopa! Get over here!" I yelled 

"I'm right next to you Ashkan!" I jumped when they said this.

"Open a portal to my room" 

"I'm trying space just got distorted so my portals are out of wack." 

"How long will it take for space to stabilize?"

"Since Palkia isn't here I'm guessing it was a stray Spacial Rend so not too long.

Then out of no where Arceus appeared "HOOPA I SAVE YOU INSIGNIFICANT LIFE AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME?"

"Hey! Ashkan and the other humans aren't evil!" 

"THE BOY MAY NOT BE BUT EVERYONE ELSE IS!"

"Ash it's me Hoopa I'm speaking through Aura. I'm going to drop a portal underneath us ok?"I nodded. Arceus then floated down. Grace was shivering with fear. Arceus came to me and went to touch me when I started falling. 

I was on the couch downstairs. Grace was next to me but I didn't see Hoopa. "Mrmfff mrff A-h-n!"  I jumped away and saw I had landed on Hoopa. "Ashkan that wasn't very nice." Hoopa pouted. 

"H-how? We were just in Vanvile!" Grace stuttered. I heard the door open. "Ash what is taking so l- Mom?!?" Serena said. 

"Serena sweetheart I'm so glad to see that you're ok!" Cried Grace.

"How did you get here mom?" Asked Serena.

"Ash and his friend I think it was called Hoopa? Brought me here." Serena ran to me and kissed me. "Thank you so much Ash!" 

"Are you two dating now?" Asked Grace.

"Um yeah we are Grace sorry I didn't tell you before." I shyly told her.

"It's ok I think you two are Perfect for each other!" 

"Thanks Grace!"

We then headed outside after getting a head count we started to head to the exit of Pallet Town. Hoopa was still following us. Hoopa transported our Pokémon that we couldn't carry to a secret lair it had. Then I remembered something. "Hoopa where's your prison bottle?" 

"I don't need it anymore Ashkan I can now switch between forms at will. Where's your Frogadier?"

"It evolved into Greninja and then later it got a new form similar to mega evolution called 'bond phenomenon' but we all call it Ash-Greninja because it looked like me. Later after I lost the Kalos league he left to help two Zygarde cores."

"I hope you get to see each other again."

"Yeah me too."

Squishy's P.o.V.

Arceus doesn't know what he's doing he's going to destroy everything. "Greninja I think it's time you went back to Ash." 

"Are you sure? As much as I want to see him and Braixen again what if something goes wrong?" 

"Then me and Z2 will take care of it."

"How will I get there anyway?"

"I have a friend that owes me a favor"

Well that's chapter 4. I think it's chapter four at least. I really liked this chapter writing Hoopa's parts was probably my favorite part. Anyway to the very important authors note

IF YOU'RE READING THIS ON WATTPAD THIS DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU.

After Judgement Day is finished I will no longer update my FanFiction.net account. And if I do it will be rare. If your wondering why it's because Wattpad is much easier to use. All my stories will still be on there but you won't see any new ones.