Chapter 34

Emona's POV

"This is Emona Urahara. Please welcome her." The teacher pointed a book at me. I decided to go to school with Ichigo for the rest of the month. "Sit beside-"

"I'll sit beside the creepy, funny-looking, angry, orange-top guy over there!"I pointed to Ichigo, snickering at the face Ichigo made. Everyone in the class laughed. I sat down next to him and stuck my tongue out at my best friend.

The lesson was pretty boring. All this stuff is the stuff I knew long ago.

Ring Ring Ring!

I got out of school and hurried over to my dad's shop. "Daddyyyyyy!!!!" I screamed. Running into the guests room, I dropped my belongings on the floor. Gin was up and eating.

"Gin! You're finally awake!" I ran to him and hugged him. He hugged back and pressed his face into my hair, taking a sniff.

Gin Ichimaru's POV

Taking a sniff of her soft hair, I felt a pang of guilt of leaving her, she must've felt sad, and lonely, or even worse, betrayed.

"I'm sorry, Emona. I was an idiot. I thought tha' maybe, I can get stronger if I follow Aizen." I thought I could defend myself, or even protect the people around me, but it just hurt them, and killed them emotionally, and even some physically.

Emona's POV

"It's okay, we're now together, and we can defeat Aizen. I wanna just squeeze his stupid ego off." I imitatated the movement, grabbing and shaking the air.

"We have a problem here, Ai." Urahara walked into the room. "We can't have him here forever, Soul Society will find out soon."

"It's okay, I'm just going to delay the trip to the living world." I said. "We can go now, I don’t want people coming and causing a commotion."

"Ok." Gin agreed reluctantly. He probably didn't want to show his face again.

………………………………………….………………..>

"Absolutely not!" Old Man boomed. "We have to execute that traitor!" Old man pointed at Gin in chains. "Captain Emona, I don't care what your relationship is to this traitor, but we cannot have him here.

I sighed. I didn't want to use this but, to protect Gin, I need to. "Fine." I took a deep breath and looked at all the lieutenants and captains surrounding the room, including my lieutenant.

"As the head of the great Gorudo Clan, I demand Gin Ichimaru, former captain of the 3rd squad to be released of the name or traitor and to regain his rank as a captain of the 3rd squad. You have no other choice or questions." I spoke loudly, and confidentially.

"Gorudo Clan?"

"Head?"

"Since when?"

"SHE'S the head?"

People whispered around the room.

"Fine! You have such bravery and confidence. Gin Ichimaru will be a captain of the third squad again and you will be transferred to being captain of the 9th Squad."

"Whaaaaat?!? I'm still captain?"I whined. "Although…. It's not that bad anymore. Actually, I'll be a captain."

Hisagi looked at me and grinned. I grinned back. Toshiro also smiled slightly at me. Byakuya just looked down and uneasy when I looked at him, abnormal…

"Dismissed!"

…………………….>

"Byakuya!!!" I followed Byakuya out of the room. "What up?"

"Sorry, Lady Gorudo, I don't have the time to talk right now." he tried flash-stepping away.

"You're not going anywhere." I growled through gritted teeth. "Don't call me Lady Gorudo. Emona is fine."

"But-"

"No buts! Now, you may go, but, you're taking me out for ramen tonight, because you're rich."

"You're even more rich.." he muttered under his breath.

"Hmm???" I pretended not to hear.

"Emona!" Toshi called me. "Want to-"

"Emmyyy!!!" gin ran towards me and hugged me.

Gin Ichimaru's POV

I glared at Toshiro in the corner of my closed eyes. He was flirting with my girlfriend. It's obvious he likes her. "Wanna go somewhere tonight?"

"Byakuya!! Another bowl of ramen for gin too!" she yelled at byakuya.

"Yes, Lady-" he was cut off by Emona punching him in the face.

"It's Emona!"

End of chapter 34

Me- sorry for the not updating for a long time! There's homework and stuff! I'll make it up to you! I think next chapter or next next chapter will be the last! And I started watching naruto! It's pretty awesome but not as awesome as bleach!

PLEASE

VOTE

COMMENT

AND

FAN