Chapter 27

Kisuke Urahara's POV

Aiku. There are many Aikus, right? I tried calming myself.

Emona's POV

I stared at Kisuke, he's frozen solid. "Um, Kisuke?"

"Do you have a birthmark on your left arm?" He asked seriously.

I nodded, surprised. How did you know about the birthmark? I had a tear drop birthmark on my left arm. I slipped my sleeve down, showing my birthmark. "Here..."

He gasped.

Kisuke's POV

"W-what? I-I  don't understand!" I stuttered.

"I'm you're real father. The year you were born, I became a captain, and I couldn't go back into the Rukongai. Your real name is Aiku Urahara."

"Then.. Why didn't you come back for me, for all of us?" I yelled at him. "Why are you just lounging around not giving a crap about what happens in Soul Society? Huh? Tell me!!" I demanded.

"Because, I got banished from Soul Society."

Gin Ichimaru's POV

I went wandering around, looking for Emona. I saw a few Fraccions gathered over a huge hole in the wall. I walked over there slowly and calmly. "What happened here, hm?"

"Someone blasted a hole in the wall!" I frowned. It can't be Emona, she isn't strong enough.

"I know who did it." Starkk appeared through the hole. "It's that Emona girl. She Flash-steps very fast, and she has two Zanpakutoes."

"She…. Broke the wall?!?!? Where did she go after?" I yelled at Starkk, breaking my calm composure.

"She walked through a glowing circle. And disappeared."

"She opened a Senkaimon?! In Hueco Mundo?! That isn't possible!!" I yelled.

Starkk cocked his head in confusion. "Senkaimon? I'll have to search that up…" He calmly said and walked away. I ran into Aizen's room in anger.

"Why? Why did you let Emona leave? She's gone! What if Soul Society gets their dirty hands on her?"

Aizen bolted from his seat. "She's gone? What do you mean she's gone?"

"She blasted a hole in the wall and opened a Senkaimon!!"

"A Senkaimon? In Hueco Mundo? That's impossible! Check all the cameras, she's probably still here somewhere!"

Starkk walked in at that time. "It's round, and glowing, is that what you call a Senkaimon?"

"That’s not important! She probably used most of her reiatsu to get the hole in the wall! We have to ind her before Soul Society does, or at least before her reiatsu runs out!"

Emona's POV

I hugged my dad and cried, all my anger dying. He wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm sorry, Aiku. I'll be there for you now."

"Aiku, I loved that name. It was hard changing it."

"Why are you in the living world? Aren't you supposed to be in Soul Society?"

I explained what happened from the top.

"You have to go back to Soul Society. They might send people to Hueco Mundo."

I nodded and opened a Senkaimon. "Yo, dad! I'll be back to visit you!" I yelled before walking through.

When I go to Soul Society, it was already noon. The sun shone bright in the middle of the sky. First, I had to visit the Head-Captain. I knocked on the door twice and waited patiently. I'm in no rush to see him.

"Come in!"

I opened the door and his eyes widened when he saw me. "Why are you here?"

"I escaped from Aizen, Captain-Commander."

"Very well, it's good to have you back, go back to you're squad." He said.

I secretly went back to my squad in a secret route. When I got there, I sat down at my desk, and realized that I had double the paperwork work to do.

"What?!? Gin!!!!" I yelled and bursted into his office. No one was there. I then remembered that Gin had betrayed Soul Society and was gone.

I huffed. "Oh well, who needs a scum like him anyways?"

 End of chapter 27

Gin- how in the world did you open a senkaimon?

Emnoa- I dunno, you just do the exact same thing when you ope a senkaimon

g-unlock! Unlock! Unlock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e- unlock. (senkaimon opens) like this

g-(taps the sky) this is a gargantua, you make a path with your own reiatsu

e- my reiatsu was sealed off, remember??

g- then you would fall and die. Duh

Rangiku- and I would get my sweet honey boo boo ginny back

g- do you know this girl?