Chapter 8

Emona's POV

"Rangiku!" That was all I could say. Rangiku ignored me totally. 

"Gin! What are you doing here?"

"I was training with my lieutenant." Gin said without a flinch. Wow, he sure can lie.

Rangiku crossed her arms. "Mmm, hmm. Then why were you in Captian Ukitake's house? Or should I say washroom?"

"I needed to use the washroom when I was passing by Captian Ukitake's house."

"Then why was Emona there? Captian Ukitake said that you harrassed her! And I see you about to harrass this poor girl here too."

"Um, I'm not a poor girl..."  Rangiku ignored me. Again.

"As I said, I'm training her. I am training her ta be strong. The punishment is that she gets harrassed."

"Riiight. But, whatever. Let's go Emona."

"Huh? Oh, right." I followed Rangiku, not looking at Gin. 

"Where ya two going."

"I'm dropping off Emona at Ukitake's."

Gin Ichimaru's POV

Rangiku, how did she know? But wait- am I falling for Emona? I'll have to ask Aizen about that, he's an expert.

Emona's POV

I ran with Rangiku back, we both are huffing.

"Thanks - Rangiku."

"No- problem. -Glad to-help."

I walked into Shiro's house,yawning. I was attacked by Shiro. He bear hugged me.

"Where have you been, Emona? Do you know how worried I was? Don't ever do that again!"

"Sorry, Shiro-chan. Why are that worried about me? I can fight you know."

He blushed. "Um, because we're best friends, right?"

I nodded. Something was odd with Shiro-chan. "I'm so tired, let's sleep."

"Uh, let me take a shower first."

"You still haven't taken a shower..."

I laid down on Shiro-chan's soft bed, thinking about what is odd about Shiro-chan. He blushed when I talked to him, he was so worried about me that he was actually pale, and he gave a bear hug. There is something wrong, so wrong. I felt the other side of the bed drop. I turned over to see Shiro-chan shirtless climbing onto the bed. I was wearing only a kimono. When he saw what I was wearing, he blushed. Weird.