Chapter 22

Emona's POV

I grabbed my chest, I felt my wound reopen. The pain burned, but it doesn't matter, Rukia comes first. When I got to the hill, only Byakuya, and Head Captain was there. I quickly stood into position, making eye contact with Rukia. I gave her determined nod. Soon, most of the captains and lieutenants were at the hill, but Shiro-chan's still missing. The head-captain started talking.

"Dear, Captains and-"

He was cut off by Captain Unohana. "Emona dear, why are you bleeding?"

I looked down, my wound had started bleeding, the blood went through my uniform. I started to feel dizzy from the lost of blood.  I waved Unohana off.

"I'm alright, just a bit of blood. You know, I can handle it." I smiled a bit. Unohana looked skeptical.

"Isane, bring Emona to the Relief Squad." Unohana ordered.

"No, you don't need to do such a thing for me!" I yelled as I got taken away.

…………………………………………………>

"Why didn't you want to come to the Relief Squad, you lost quite a lot of blood." Isane asked when she patched me up again.

"Because Rukia is my cousin." I said bluntly.

"I've asked enough. I'll let you rest up." Isane sighed and walked out of the room.

"Meigetusu, can you come out please?" I asked when Isane closed the door. Meigetusu appeared in front of me.

"Damn, you've been getting a lot of injuries nowadays." He sighed, crossing his arms and leaning against a wall.

"Well I'm sorry." I retorted. I sat up slowly, an idea popping into my head.

"Hey MeiMei, can you save Rukia for me?" I asked slowly, afraid of what he would say.

"There's no need, Ichigo is already on the move."

I closed my eyes. I felt Ichigo's reiastu. He learned Bankai already. And flash-step.

"Someone's coming." Mei transformed back into my Zanpakuto and I laid down.

The door opened and I turned my head. Tosen stood at the door.

"Captain Tosen!"

"Emona, come with me." He said and extended his hand out.

"I don't understand, please give me a reason to come with you."

"Why didn't you want to come to the Relief Squad, you lost quite a lot of blood." Isane asked when she patched me up again.

"Because Rukia is my cousin." I said bluntly.

"I've asked enough. I'll let you rest up." Isane sighed and walked out of the room.