Chapter 26

Starkk Coyote's POV

I lost her after a few seconds of my high speed Sonido. She runs so fast… when I got there, I saw her step through a glowing circle.

Emona's POV

I walked around the little town, wandering until a clinic caught my eye. Kurosaki Clinic. If I recall, Ichigo said his dad owns a clinic. I knocked on the door. A man with spiky black hair answered the door. I recognized him from the history books.

"You're Captain Kurosaki!" I gasped. He looked surprised.

"You… know me?" He asked, warily.

I nodded. "You were in one of the old history book."

He chuckled. "I doubt you came here to see me, why are you here?"

"Well, I came to see Ichigo."

"Ichiiiggooooo!!! You're girlfriend's here!!!!!!!" he yelled up the stairs.

"I'm not his-"

"Come on in, what squad are you in? are you a seated officer? What's you're name?" He asked question after question.

"Dad, she came here to see me, not you! And at least let her in." Ichigo came down the stairs sighing.

"But, Ichiiigooooo." Isshin whined.

Ichigo invited me into his room. "Why are you here? I thought you got kidnapped from that bastard."

"I have two Zanpakutoes, you know. I broke through the wall and opened a Senkaimon."

"You have two Zanpakutos?" He asked.

"Well, I wouldn't lie…."

"Is that how you opened a Senkaimon in Hueco Mundo?"

"Isn't that normal?" I asked, confused.

"You open a Gargantua…"

"Gargantua…. What's that supposed to be?"

"Pretty much a Senkaimon, but you make your own path with your Reiatsu."

"Ohhh, can I stay here, by the way." I asked, shyly.

"You can stay at Mr.Urahara's place." he offered.

……………………………………………………………………

I arrived at a slightly battered shop.

"Mr. Urahara!" Ichigo opened the door.

A man with blonde hair and a striped hat and clogs walked out of the back door. "Oh, hello, Ichigo. Who do we have here?" He waved his fan at me, sending a wave of stuffy air at me.

I coughed at the smell, waving my hand in front of my face, causing my sleeve to fall a little, showing my birthmark. I quickly pulled my sleeve up to hide it again. Urahara is looking at me weirdly.

"What's you're name, darling?" He asked.

"Emona Gorudo, I'm from the Gorudo Clan. I'm the lieutenant of the 3rd squad." I told him.

"I remember you!" I exclaimed.

His eyes widened. "You do?!?!"

I nodded. "You were in one of the old history books. You're the founder of The SDRI(Shinigami Development and Research Institution."

His face fell a bit.

Kisuke Urahara's POV

How can that be her? I'm pretty sure I saw a birthmark on her arm.

Emona's POV

"What happened?" I asked.

Ichigo jumped in. "She's gonna stay here with you, okay? And don't try anything on her, she has two Zanpakutoes."

Urahara nodded. He led me to a stuffy room. "I'm sorry, but you're gonna have to share a room with me, all the other rooms are taken by extra stock."

I nodded.

"Hey, Emona. Can you tell me a bit about yourself?" He asked. "You're history.."

"Well, I don't know who my father is. I had a step-mother. When she came, she brought 3 of my Step-brothers. She died when I was 5 . My step-brothers disappeared when I was 16. they're now Espadas working under Aizen. Captain Ukitake found me and brought me to the Gorudo Clan. Hiriri, my foster mom changed my name into Emona."

Urahara nodded. "What was you're real name?"

Kisuke's POV

I was a bit scared of the answer, what if she really was her?

Emona's POV

Aiku.

 End of chapter 26

Me- Emona, do you know how you got you're name?

Emona- you were sleeping and the name Emona came into your head…

m- what do you watch…..

e- (blushes) n-nothing

m- you got the name from can't choose by jrdn… I hated that song…

e- then you named me Emona???

m- no, it was on..

People, if you listen to can't choose carefully, Emona pops up in the song!!!