Prologue

This is the seqeul to Adopted, you do not need to read Adopted before you read this, but if you do it  may make a bit more sence for you. This the prologue, please,vote, comement, fan, tweet, like whatever. but please help me by voteing/comenting if you like the story. Enjoy!

On The Run!

Prologue

Lisa struggled to grasp the fact that Hazel had betrayed her, the one child who she truly believed in. Lisa thought everything was going to plan, she thought Hazel was on her side, boy had she been wrong! Hazel was supposed to lure the De Zilva’s in, not help them! Hazel’s life’s worth of preparation had gone to waste; she was not the girl she once was. She had grown soft, she felt guilty for the Prime-minister’s family. Now Hazel was living peacefully at Wake Summer Island at the magnificent Wake House. The thought of Hazel in paradise made Lisa angry, why should Hazel get to be the lucky one?

Lisa tossed her silky, dirty brown hair away from her misty, green eyes and sighed. A prison cell was no place for a young lady yet to travel the world. She took in the cold walls, dripping water and the cramped position she was in. Sharing the tiny cell with Astra did not help in the least!

“He should be here soon!” Astra exclaimed, running a hand through his thick, black locks. Astra couldn’t believe that Lisa had put her fate in a seventeen year old! He was going to get his revenge on Hazel one day and he knew that day would soon arrive. He suddenly heard a noise; he turned around to find Waymon running towards their cell, the keys jingling in his grimy hand. Astra watched as Waymon slid the key into the hole and opened the cell. Astra didn’t waste any time, he darted out of the cell, not really caring if Lisa wasn’t following behind.

Astra was finally out, he was free at last! Now he could get his revenge. Hearing foot steps behind him, he turned around and discovered it was only Lisa, huffing and puffing, she was out of breath.

“Let’s go!” Astra insisted. Lisa knew she couldn’t argue with him, she nodded her head in reply still out of breath. 

Don't forget to vote! :) ANd comement please :)