HSSG - back to the past

I hope this makes sense. Lately when I write, it makes no sense. Sorry if it doesn't.

Michelle's POV

"Good morning Michelle!!" Joe screamed in my ear.

I groaned and threw a pillow at his face. Joe just giggled and sat at the end of his bed, on the side I'm sleeping on. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the sun shining through Joe's bedroom window. Ugh, really? Morning already? Oh well. I looked up at Joe, he smiled at me, I returned it.

"Morning sleeping beauty." Joe said, helping me out of bed, as he knows I'm a lazy bum when I first wake up.

"Morning Cinderella." I said a bit cheekily.

"Funny. Do you want breakfast?" He asked.

"Yes please." I said, as we walked out of his room.

Harry's POV

Shelly: hey babe!

Me: hey baby!

Shelly: Joe said he's dropping me off wherever u guys are in about half an hour. Where r u guys going to be in 30 mins?

Me: awesome, can't wait to see u :) we will be at a park near the hotel

Shelly: awesome, thanks. Can't wait to see u too babe. I got to go now, see u in 30 mins. Miss n love you :) xx

Me: ok, bye. See u then :) miss n love you too :) xx

"What do you think we should do in the next couple days when we don't have to do anything?" Louis asked me, as we sat on the swings in the park.

"I'm not sure. Maybe a movie marathon." I said, Louis nodded and smiled.

"Harry." Shelly said, as she ran up behind me, hugging me.

"Hey Shelly." I said, leaning back, kissing her cheek.

"Hey baby cakes. How are you?" Louis asked Shelly, hugging her as she walked around to face us.

"Better. How are you Larry bear?" She asked us, hugging me.

"Good." We both said, she smiled at us.

I got off the swing and patted the seat for Michelle to take it, she did. I went behind her and started to push her slowly. I looked over at Louis, he was smiling at us, slightly giggling at me pushing Michelle on the swing, seeing Michelle's smile, as she slightly goes up in the air. Louis saw me, I smiled back. Michelle looks so beautiful when she smiles. Louis looked like he wanted to say something, knowing Lou, he will say it.

"Shelly, I'm surprised that you're the one that came up with Larry bear, when Haz and I are together." Louis explained.

"Do you like my nickname bromance names that I create on my own?" Shelly asked Louis.

"Love it." He said smiling at her.

"What about you Harry?" She asked, leaning back and kissing me.

"I'm with Lou, love it." I said, kissing her back.

"So where are the other guys?" Michelle asked.

"Well Niall and Zayn ran away as they saw a ice cream truck and wanted ice cream. And Liam and Paul are finding them, to see where they went and if they got ice cream. Also to bring them back here." I explained. Shelly laughed.

"Cheeky lads." Louis said under his breath, making me laugh joining in with Michelle.

"They are Lou. So how was your day yesterday?" Shelly asked.

"Was good, but wasn't as good without you." I answered.

"Aww, baby." She said, kissing my cheek.