Harry Styles secret girlfriend - twit cam talk

Hey Directioners!! Sorry it's been so long since I've updated this book. I didn't know what to write. I hope you enjoy!! I'll try to update this one at least once a week, if not once a fortnight, as I got to keep up with my other books and school work. Bye :) xx

Michelle's POV

"Hey Shelly." Liam and Zayn said, as I lay on mine and Harry's bed, walking in the room, sitting on the bed.

"Hey Liam, hey Zayn. How are you two?" I asked, still looking up at the roof.

"Good." Zayn said.

"You ok?" Liam asked.

"Yeah." I said, looking at Liam.

"Girl problems?" Zayn asked, a bit awkwardly.

"No?" I said, sounding like a question.

"Ok." He said, half smiling at me, as I looked at him.

"So what are you two up to?" I asked Liam and Zayn.

"Wanna do a twitcam with us?" Liam asked.

"Ok." I said, smiling.

The last time all three of us did a twitcam, we ended up get off topic to topic, playing truth and dare and pulling off a couple pranks on Louis and Niall. And if we get to play truth and dare tonight, I've got a lot of random dares and truths for them, for a lot of different subjects. Aha, sounds naughty, if you know what I mean. ;) And it ain't for me, it's for you lovely beautiful ladies out there, who want to see them do naughty dares ;) aha. I must've been smirking, because I saw Liam and Zayn rolling their eyes at me.

"Your smirking Michelle. What are you thinking?" Liam asked.

"I have no idea what you are talking about." I said cheekily.

Liam and Zayn looked at each other and shrugged. They laid down next to me, we all snuggled up to each other, Zayn got his phone out and went on twitter, quickly writing a tweet, I got my phone out, and went on twitter.

@zaynmalik: doing a twitcam with @Real_Liam_Payne and @shelly_luvs_styles :)

@shelly_luvs_styles: @zaynmalik and @Real_Liam_Payne since when I was in this twitcam? ;)

@Harry_Styles: @shelly_luvs_styles since u agreed babe :)

@shelly_luvs_styles: @Harry_Styles damn, oh well :P got to go now lovelies :) xx

@Harry_Styles: from me and @Louis_Tomlinson and @NiallOfficial.. BYYYEEE!! :P xx

"You guys and Shelly did a weird twitcam." Niall told Liam, Zayn and I, as we walked into the lounge room, I sat next to him, smiling cheekily at him, he giggled.

"But I really loved the dares though." Louis said, as he sat down next to me, he winked at me when he told us that.

"I know, so did the fans. Especially when I dared Zayn and Liam do a little strip tease, down to their boxers. By the way if the management say anything about that and there are consequences, I'll take all the consequences there are. So Liam and Zayn don't have to." I told Liam and Zayn, as everyone listened.

"Ahaha, that was funny. But still a little inappropriate to the young fans." Zayn said.

"Also thanks Michelle, but we also did the dare, so we'll take part of the consequences as well." Liam told me, smiling at me.

"Hey Michelle." Harry said, as he walked into the kitchen.

I'm making Niall and myself some popcorn, as we're watching a movie. It's like midnight at the moment. Louis and Liam are in one of the rooms and are asleep, I tucked them in after dinner time, which was like two hours ago. Zayn and Harry are in another room, talking about something, I have no idea what. Niall and I are just watching movies, at the moment, we're starting the second movie for Fast and Furious series, number two. Vin Diesel, Paul Walker and Tyrese Gibson are amazing actors, and hot too..

"Hey Harry." I said, looking at him, as I sat up on the kitchen bench.

"How are you beautiful?" He asked, as he kissed me.

"Good, you?" I said, smiling into the kiss.

"That's good..I'm great." He said, deepening the kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, putting my fingers in his hair. Harry put his hands on each side of my thighs on the bench, as we started making out.

"What the?" Zayn said, as he walked into the kitchen.

Harry and I broke apart, he walked to the other side of the kitchen. I am blushing so badly at the moment, Harry winked at me, I bit my lip. Why did he have to be so handsome and sexy?! Grr...not a good time to think about this Michelle!! Zayn just stared at Harry and I, jaw dropped.

"Are you two dating or friends with benefits?" Zayn asked.

Let me tell you one thing. I've had a past with guys only liking me for sex, some were guy friends, where we were friends with benefits, but no I did not have sex with any of them. And that reminds me of lust. So if that happens a lot to me in a actual relationship, it makes me feel like the guy on lusts me, not like/love me. My face expression changed, and the guys noticed. I got off the bench and got the popcorn out of the microwave.

"Not friends with benefits, Zayn." I told Zayn, before I left the kitchen, and back to the lounge room.

"You alright Shelly." Niall asked, as I sat down next to him.

"Not thinking Harry would do this. But do you think Harry would lust me if we dated? Of friends with benefits at the moment..?" I asked Niall, more like whispered, as I knew Zayn and Haz were still in the kitchen.

"I think he loves you at the moment and never would use you for sex or feel up. I can tell by looking at his expression, when he looks at you or talks about you." Niall said, wiping a tear away, that I didn't know that slid down my cheek.

"He does? How? We've only known each other for two months or so." I told him.

"He does. He always talks about you, he would do anything for you. If you got hurt by someone, he'll hurt them back, if he hurt you, he'll be hurt. Yes, we all know that Harry can be 'amazing' in the bedroom, but he would never lust you. Also, by the way he looks at you. You can love someone in different time limits, for Harry loving you, was under two months." Niall told me, air quoting 'amazing', pulling me to him, so we could hug.

"I don't want him to be hurt if he did hurt me, which I hope he won't. Thanks Niall." I said, hugging him tight.

"Your welcome Michelle. Do you love Harry?" Niall asked.

I looked up at him and smiled. Although its been two months since Harry and I have started dating, I would do anything for him, never want to hurt him, be there for him whenever he needs me. He's so beautiful, handsome, sweet and cheeky, I don't know what I would do without him. I can't stop thinking about him, even talking about him.

"I think I am in love with Harry." I said, smiling at Niall, he returned the smile.

"Lucky that you two are already going out." Niall said under his breath, but I heard him.

"What?" I asked.

"You and Harry can't fool me Shelly, I know you and Harry are dating." He said, I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean Niall? How could you tell if Harry and I are dating, if we were?" I asked.

"The last time we saw each other, I saw you and Harry kiss each other goodbye. I tried asking Harry if you two were dating, he was in denial. So I figured that you two are dating." Niall told me, I slightly blushed.

"That day Louis dared Harry and I to kiss each other goodbye, since we all knew Harry liked me then." I told Niall, which was actually true.

"Really? Oh, I'm sorry, it's just-" I cut Niall off.

"Niall, it's fine. We all always make mistakes, and that was one of yours. Don't worry hun, it's fine, you don't have to apologize, and don't feel guilty, I was just correcting you." I told him, he just nodded at me.

"Hey guys, what you two talking about?" Zayn asked, as he walked in, sitting on the floor.

"Nothing. Wanna join us watching Two Fast Two Furious?" Niall asked Zayn, Harry walked in, he sat down next to Zayn.

"Might as well." Harry said, I pressed play on the remote control.

"Thank you Michelle." Niall whispered, I smiled at him and hugged him again.