Harry Styles secret girlfriend - warning about Taylor Swift

Sorry it's been sooooooo long since I last updated. As I'm in yr 11 now, it's going to be difficult to update each story regularly. But I kept getting distracted by finishing my other two books. But I really hope you enjoy this chapter. Next wont will be up by the end of the week. :) - Chanzy xx

Harry's POV

"Morning everyone!!" Paul screamed, as he walked into the hotel room.

Zayn, Niall, Michelle and I all groaned, as we started waking up. I pushed Zayn off me, as he fell asleep on me last night, more like a few hours ago. I looked up at the tv screen, 8:30am, okay maybe a couple hours ago. All four of us watched up to the fourth Fast And Furious movie, before we all passed out in the lounge room. Shelly fell asleep next to Niall on the couch, whereas Zayn and I fell asleep on the floor, with Zayn on top of me. Zayn groaned when he hit the floor, I very lightly chuckled at him. I looked up at Shelly and Niall, they were snuggled up next to each other, so cute. I got my mobile off the night stand near the couch, and took a picture of them two, and one with Zayn and I on the floor.

@Harry_Styles: @zaynmalik @NiallOfficial @shelly_luvs_styles and I fell asleep around a couple hours ago.. Now woken up by Paul, thanks mate. Cute pic of Nialler and Shelly and one of Zayn :P xx

"What time did you all go to sleep?" Liam asked, as he and Louis walked into the dining room near by.

"Look at my tweet." I told Liam, he got his phone out and checked, he shook his head at us.

"Niall.." Michelle whispered, kind of.

"What?" Niall asked groggily.

"Let go of me and we can sleep in bed." She told Niall.

He let go of her and they slowly, ever so slowly, got off the couch and went to Michelle's and my room. I heard Zayn chuckle at them, I turned to face him, we smiled at each other, amused from Shelly and Nialler, we shook our heads at them. I got up and helped Zayn up.

"Are you going to hit the sack or stay up and eat breakfast?" I asked Zayn.

"What are you going to do?" Zayn asked.

"Breakfast." I answered.

"I guess I will as well. They have stayed up longer than us. As you and I fell asleep before they did. I woke up an hour ago, and had stuff being drawn on my face. By the way, I saved your face from becoming a hitler and clown face." Zayn told me, he lightly chuckled at the memory, I chuckled too.

"Thanks Zayn, your the best." I told him, hugging him, he hugged back.

"Morning you two." Louis said, as I sat down next to him.

"Morning Lou." Zayn and I both said at the same time.

"So how far in the series did you four get?" Liam asked.

"Up to number four." I answered.

"So I'm guessing, you four stayed up all night and a bit of the morning, until you all crashed out?" Paul asked, Zayn and I nodded.

"And Michelle and Niall stayed up longer?" Liam asked, again Zayn and I nodded, I turned and faced Zayn.

"What did they draw on your face?" I asked Zayn.

"You don't want to know man. But I think they took photos of it, so ask them later, if you really want to know." Zayn answered.

"I will, don't worry." I said, winking at him, he breathed a laugh, ruffle my morning hair.

"So what are we doing today?" Liam asked.

"Rehearsing and hanging out with the girls." Zayn said.