Part 1

I woke up my eyes stung with the large barge of light that shone through my transparent material curtain. I grunted to myself and ripped the sheets off of me. I flipped my hair over, trying to clear it from my face. Didn't help. I walked to my enormous closet and flipped throught the everlasting choices of clothing. I sighed at not succeeding to find anything so I went havoc on my drawers. Chaoctically searching for some jeans.

    I usually did that, picked out a pair of jeans and magically a shirt that matches it would pop out of no where. I picked some easy slip on/off jeans with stretchy fabric. I slid off my pajama pants and carefully and chucked them at my dirty laundry pile, which was turning into a large musty moutain of dirty clothes.

   I rolled my head back and threw my new jeans on. I went through my closet and just as suspected, I found a shirt that matched the jeans and put it on. I was wearing skinnies, a little browner sweater, and a small short heeled ankle boot.

     I went into my personal restroom and looked at myself. "Well your looking dapper today. Absouletly beautiful." I thought sarcastically to myself.

    I smiled at the fact I was starting fresh, new, diffrent. My last experience at my last school, hadn't been a bad one. It was just wasn't as splendid as you imagine it would so. I had a lot of drama from one of my best friends Collin, who claimed he loved both me and my despised enemy, Cassidy. She was of course popular, wore short shorts, too much makeup.

    Typical, because Collin was a "popular". Yes I used quoatations around "popular" just becasue I don't believe in groups. I was an outcast. I was defiant against the people who wreaked and turned bloodthirsty for the pretty little position of being the head of the food chain on a popularity scale.

    I was a "nerd" because I wore glasses and was very intelligent. I was an "emo" becuase I liked wearing the color black, including my hair. It wasn't a jet black, it was a soft black. I was a "punk rocker" because I liked wearing the boot styled Converse whose laces reached almost to the knee. I was a "southerner" because I loved country list. I could on and on about which group I was clarafied in. Basically I had multiple personalities that adapted to diffrent people and they're personalities.  

   I was known mainly for my reputation of being a "rebel". I followed rules, but I told people off when I wanted too. I have a very cocky personality, but I'm so very proud of it. See? Cocky. Told you. And anyways, I didn't care what people thought, whether it being good or bad. I honestly DID NOT CARE.

   So anyways, as I said I was starting out diffrently. My step-dad, a very kind person, got a new job deal in a diffrent part of the state so we moved there. I was glad though, I had my own bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet. My step-dad (which I usually called by Lanny) got an extrodianry raise and we were able to a very large, luxurious home. I loved it because we also had our own heated pool. I don't care if I'm bragging, but you wish you were me! No, I'm not like that. So basically, new job, new money, new house, new life. 

   I had been through alot for a twelve year old. I was strong from it though. Everything I've been through has made me a better person. I'm not as sensitive and I'm not so insecure. 

  I finished brushing my hair out and looked at myself in the mirror. I looked a little better. I smiled, knowing today would be worry free.

  Ya right.