Chapter 10

Three weeks of bed rest later and I was allowed up.

Bob and Cilla had loved the ultrasound and Bob was obsessed with my bump. Everyone was joking that as soon as the baby was born he was steal it away but something tells me they are not far wrong.

Today I went shopping with Liam for baby stuff as he has finally sorted everything out with the bank and we even have the cars back. Not that I am allowed to drive but life is ace!

Shopping for a baby is hard when your husband decided he didn't want to know what flavour it is going to be. I wanted to and Cilla but Liam and Bob voted no! Cilla and I wanted to know so we could buy cute outfits and Liam reminded me I knew what flavour Alisha was and still brought bugger all.... Smart arse! So shopping was me sulking as I held up dresses against my now noticeable bump or little boy sets and pleading to no avail.

"Absolutely no," Liam relied.

I was about to argue when the urge for fish pie struck. "God I really want some fish pie," I announced.

"What?" Liam asked as it was so out of the blue.

"Fish pie," I said and shook my head as I realised I had just had my first major craving.

Liam laughed. "We will get one on the way home now but down those outfits and come look at the pushchairs."

"I don't want a shop one. I want a home made one," I said miffed at the suggestion. I actually nearly cried... fricking hormones.

"I will buy the fish and stuff on the way home and make it for you. I promise," Liam said as I must have looked mortified at the suggestion.

"We need different types and some of that smoked yellow one and no bones, sauce and loads of mash with smoky cheese on top. It has to bubble at the side and..." I reeled off as Liam looked from me to the bump and back again. "I'm possessed.... I'm fricking possessed."

"You can have whatever you want honey," Liam said. "Except gender specific clothing."

He placed them back on the rails and pulled me towards the pushchairs.

"Don't forget it has to be one that is light and folds easily. Not just one you think is pretty," he said as I stood next to the pink one.

"Owwww!" I said. "This is pretty and your mum would love it."

"What if we have a boy? Are you going to put him in a pink pram?" Liam asked.

"Yes," I answered.

He raised his eyebrows.

"God I'm hungry," I said as I thought out loud and rubbed my belly as though to say yes I hear you greedy baby.

Liam smiled very sexily as he watched me. I went from hungry to horny in two seconds flat.

"You are so god damn sexy," I said as I perved at my hubby.

"What?" Liam was totally confused with my mind set.

"I am sorry, it's the baby. I've gone from fish pie to wanting to wrestle you to the floor and hump you to death," I said.

"How about we pick a pram that is not pink or blue and then go shopping for your fish pie ingredients and then you can wrestle me to second base very gently," Liam offered.

"Fucking second base," I moaned. Now I was in a mood over not getting laid!

"Baby, you're frowning," Liam said.

I huffed and scowled.

"Right fine, we will come back when the baby can behave," he said and took my hand leading me out of the shop.