##GrandHighBlood##

He was a grumpy sleeper. He had a little scowl on his face, but it was really cute, at least to you. Sometimes he scared people, but every little thing he did was cute to you. The way he blushed when he said something sweet, the way he would hum to himself when he was focused or thought he was alone, and even the way he glared at everyone who looked at you funny were cute to you. You wanted to cherish this moment, enjoy his sleeping figure, the steady breaths, but messing with him took priority. Got to keep him on his toes right? Suddenly, you shoved him off of the bed and onto the floor.

"GAH!!!"

His face changed from rage to confusion. He looked around only to see you giggling at him. Annoyed he got back up on the bed, towering over you. He didn't scare you though. He reminded you of a big cat sometimes.

"(Y/N)?"
"Yah?"
"Did you push me off the bed?"

You feigned shock.

"Me?? I would never?"
"Well than how did I end up on the floor hon?"
"I don't know, wind?"

He looked like he was about to give in. Victory!

*high pitched squealing*

He slung you over his shoulder. Victory?

"Honey what are you doing?"
"I didn't do anything, it was the wind."

He laughed; he thought he was so clever. He ran to the living room dropping you on the couch.

"One more time (Y/N), did you push me off the bed?"
"Nope."

He tickles you senseless.

"Did you push me off the bed (Y/N)?"
"Yahahaheheheh I- stuhahhah sto-hahahha"
"What was that? I didn't hear you correctly."
"YES-pfft-IM GUITLY-hahaha-I p-plead guilty!"

He stopped, looking smug. You desperately tried to catch your breath.

"I hate you."

You chuckled. You didn't mean it

"Love you too."

He kissed your forehead. He meant it. He always meant it, and that's why you loved him.