Chapter 2

I watched Larissa drive away and my heart felt like it was going to rip from my chest. I needed her to give me just a few minutes. I wasn't as creepy as she was thinking I was. I just had to get her to listen and understand who I was and who she was to me. I’d never had so much trouble with a woman in my whole life but seeing the fight in her was more than enough confirmation for me to know she was it for me. She was the one I was looking for.

Looking to the sky, I sighed deeply and walked back around the outside of the hotel, using the elevator I came down in. Brian, the asshole who had the nerve to touch Larissa, let alone disrespect her like he did, was waiting for me when I stepped off the elevator. I wanted to kill him right there on my living room floor for simply touching her, but I didn’t want to clean up the mess. He wasn’t worth the effort.

"Eric, I didn't know it was her. I'm sorry…" Before he could finish I moved to him and backhanded him. I watched him fall to the ground and when he moved, I knelt and grabbed the front of his shirt. I made sure his face was close to mine so when I spoke, I didn’t have to repeat myself.

"Brian, I haven't slept with anyone is how long? How could you even think she was anyone else? You touched her and you disrespected her. You are no longer employed for me. Leave now." If Brian had any common sense left in that damn head of his, he'd leave before my anger got the best of me. With that I moved away from him, pushing on his chest so he moved away from me. There was no point in him asking for his job back, I wasn't giving in.

I walked back into my room, stopping when I suddenly took in her smell; it hit me like a brick wall. The memories of last night came flooding back and they were amazing. She'd given in to my every request and desire without question. She'd let me touch her any place I wanted to and from her moaning and begging, I knew she'd let her guard down with me. I can remember the look on her face last night as I ran my hands over her sexy little body. I don't think she knew how into it she was getting and I actually got a bit jealous hoping she wasn't like this with every person she'd ever been with. I'd like to think she and I had something special, something real.

I got back into bed and pulled her pillow to my face and laid there until I couldn't smell anything but her. I knew I'd never make it a day without seeing her, let alone a week. I grabbed my phone and called the number I'd used to book her originally. I wasn’t exactly sure what I was going to say but I needed some kind of excuse to see her again.

"Hello?" The same women who'd answered last night answered again.

"Hello, my name is Eric, I called last night." Before I could finish I was cut off by panic.

"Did Slone make it to your appointment? She never called me last night and I'm worried sick about her. She never forgets to call me and she hasn't called since before you two met last night. Do you know where she is?" The genuine panic in her voice made me realize this woman was more than just the person who made Slone's appointments. She was a friend, a very good friend.

"She actually just left. She fell asleep here last night. She was very tired and I told her to stay. That's my fault, not hers. I was actually calling because I wanted to book Slone again if that's possible Do you know if she has any free time?" The woman on the other end cleared her throat and after a few moments, asked me when I'd like to see her again.

"Well, how much does she normally make a day?" I didn't want anyone else touching her, kissing her and I sure didn't want anyone else making love to her.

"Uh, I can't tell you that." I smiled and realized she could tell me but she wouldn't, so I just told her my offer.

"Look, last night Slone and I really clicked and I would like to buy her time for the next week. How much will you charge me to give her the next week off to herself?" There was no answer on the other end. I waited and waited and after what seemed like forever, I threw out a number.