thunderstorms and feelings

No.ones p.o.v

After leaving the café, the two started walking back to Adrien's home. He looked up at the darkening clouds above, "Looks like it'll be bad...maybe even some thunder" y/n's breath hitched and Adrien looked at her confused, "Something wrong?" She shook her head immediately, "I'm fine. Let's just get you home before the rain starts" her pace sped up, confusing Adrien even more, 'Something is up....but what....' He sighed and followed her back to the large mansion.....

Y/n's p.o.v

'I shouldn't feel this Way, its a Fear for children. Not for people like me...' I took a deep breath and opened the door for Adrien. He thanked me and we parted ways from there, he went to his own room and I went to mine. That's when it started.
First it was soft rain, coming down slowly and evenly. Then, it started to pick up. Getting faster and harder with each passing moment before long,it sounded like pounding on the roof, I gulped slightly and sat on my bed. Rue floated out of my bag and looked over me concerned, "What's up?'' I couldn't answer. He began to get concerned, "Y/n? What's wrong?" he looked everywhere, trying to find what was bothering me. Then, it hit him, "Y/n.....are you afraid of...." He didn't need to finish because a crack of thunder proved his theory right. I jumped and backed up into the corner of my bed, gripping the sheets tightly. His eyes widened, "Oh...I'm here, don't worry, I'm here" he landed near my hand and took hold of one of my fingers....

Adrien's p.o.v

The thunder started but I didn't think much of it. I leaned back on my chair and closed my eyes.....'what was that?' My eyes opened at a barely audible sound.....it sounded like..."A scream?" I immediately got up and made my way to y/n's room. To be honest, I didn't think it would have been her but I wanted to make sure she was fine. Even though im pretty sure she didn't need my help....
I opened her door a crack and that's when I saw her, curled up with her head down. My eyes widened and I opened the door more. A small streak of black rushed passed her but I ignored it. Right now I'm focused on y/n.
She didn't notice when I got closer or when I sat on her bed, but she jumped when I put my hand in her shoulder. Her head jolted up and that's when I saw her tearstained face. My heart broke. I never really thought she cried. I always saw her as cold, with a stone heart. I was so wrong, "Y/n? What happened?" She wouldn't talk, just whimper silently whenever thunder boomed. I get it. She's scared of thunder.
My eyes softened and I did something I didn't think I'd ever do. I hugged her, and tight. Her breathing picked up for a moment before it evens out.....'Has she never been hugged?....' The thought made me sad.......

"It's just thunder. Get over it! You don't see your brother or sister acting this way, now get off of me you insolent child!" The women yelled at me. Stopping only to push me back from her......I guess I should be able to handle this myself.... Its just thunder right?......

Y/n's p.o.v

I slowly hugged back, my face to his chest. This is off. I should be making him feel safe.......why is he like this.....

All I remember from that night was falling asleep, being tired from crying, and feeling the comfort of him still there. I can tell he didn't leave, even after the storm finished....

The lady always told me to get over my fear, but how could I without help? I've always wondered this but now, I know. I guess I don't need to be the cold way I am.....fear is just a reminder...I'm real. I'm human.... I'm alive...

(That's all. I'm hoping you guys like this, comment what you think-apollo