identity

The bell rung and class started. Everyone was doing their own thing. Talking, doodling, daydreaming or in a certain blue haired case. Glaring at a certain someone.
Y/n noticed but didn't care. Her main priority was Adrien (Who was currently chatting with Nino) she sighed softly and looked around. Taking in the place.
A loud boom made her jolt slightly. Everyone looked around nervously, Mari(imma refer to her like that because I can't remember how to spell the full name╮(─▽─)╭) Asked to leave the room and Adrien left a short time after.
Y/n p.o.v
'Why did they both leave?' She thought 'Somethings up.' In the mix of the panic, she left unnoticed. 'Hmm.....someone's there.....red?' She raised an eyebrow and crept along the wall, over to the open window. She peeked over and saw a familiar looking girl in a red suit with black dots on it fighting against some weird girl with an umbrella. Next to her was who she immediately cited as Adrien 'Why is he dressed like that? A black cat and a ladybug. I thought superheros weren't that big a deal here' she leaned against the from slightly and watched 'They seem to know what their doing.... I won't interfere' she decided 'But I'll watch to make sure he's fine'
The fight went on for a bit longer until they broke the girl thing and a butterfly flew out. Ladybug did her thing and ran off when a beeping sound came from her earrings. Adrien did the same.
Adrien p.o.v
'Another fight, another save.' He wiped his forehead and picked a bit a cheese for plagg. "I'm surprised your new guard dog didn't follow you. Then again I guess its a good thing" the small cat like creature said. "Yeah.....hey, I'm not gonna question a good thing. Let's just get back before she decideds to look for me" The blonde ran back to rejoin the class. When he got there, y/n sat where she was when he left. The only difference was, she starred at him.