macaroons and feelings

No ones p.o.v

   The day went as the day before, minus the Akuma attack. Now it was just Adrien and y/n walking home alone since Nino had to stay at school to make up a few tests. Adrien took a deep breath and smiled slightly before he turned to y/n, "why don't we get something sweet? I know I place" y/n looked up at him(he's taller then you by a few inches) and nodded, "OK." Adrien smiled again and hesitated a few long moments before he took her hand again, "Come on" he lead her off into the direction of a certain blue haired girls bakery....

Adrien's p.o.v

    "Here we are!" I looked over at y/n. Her expression didn't change... It never really does, "Let's go in. You'll love these macaroons" I let go of her hand and opened the door for us, letting her go first. She thanked me and walked in, being greeted by a nice looking lady who looked like marinette(?). She smiled brightly and began talking, "Ah, welcome! How can I help you both today?" I smiled back, "Six macaroons and two cups of coffee please" the lady nodded and motioned for us to sit while she got our order. We both sat at an empty table and waited for a bit. 'Nows a good time to talk, let's see if She'll tell me more about herself' I cleared my throat, gaining her attention immediately, "So y/n, have you tried macaroons before this?" She shook her head, "I've never had sweets like this....or in general, I guess I never found the need to try some" my eyes widened and she looked at me confused, "You've never tried sweets? Cake? Cookies? Croissants?" She shook her head. All I could do was blink, "That's got to change. Sweets are the best thing ever!" I tried explaining, she just did that cute head tilt thing as usual. Wait what....cute?

Y/n's p.ov

   "Adrien?" I waved my hand in front of his face, causing him to blink and look at me,"Y-yeah?" I made a face, concerned, "You zoned out. Are you well?" I placed the back of my hand to his forehead. He was warm, "I'm fine!" He brushed my hand away quickly and looked to the side. Before I could say anything else, the women brought us our order. All of Adrien's attention went to the macaroons then to me, "Let's just eat....." He took a sip of his drink and I looked at the Small, colorful, cookie like things. I picked up a pink one and looked it over before I took a small bite, "Its interesting. A good interesting" Adrien looked up from his coffee and smiled Brightly.
    We ate and talked lightly the rest of the time. Once again, I couldn't shake the feeling of eyes glaring at me from a distance. It might be one of two people but to be honest, I could Care less. I enjoy this time with Adrien. Who knows when we can do this, if ever, again.

    "Sweets won't be of any help for you y/n!" A tall women said looking down at a child me, "You don't need these things in your life, now go back outside and finish up your work. Your brother and sister have already finished theirs" she said. It was very obvious she favored them more, but I didn't care. I stopped caring about that.....

I blinked and took a looked around me, I was walking with Adrien out of the bakery and I held a small box of macaroons. I looked back up at him, "Thank you" he looked at me and smiled slightly, "Its nothing really. Next time I'm having you try cake" he chuckled lightly. I looked back down at my small box and smiled slightly. Shaking off what the women had told me such a long time ago. Sweets may not have be important then, but I feel them to me important now.... I have Adrien to thank for that now.

(I hoped you guys liked this. If you did awesome. If not, tell me how I can make it better. All.feedback is great-Apollo)