school

No ones p.o.v

   The two started off too the school, silence overtaking them. Adrien sighed softly and looked over at her, "So.....tell me about yourself, seeing how we'll probably spend a lot of time together I want to know more about you"  y/n looked up at him and nodded "Well, I've already told you my name. I'm 15 and from Japan" he nodded "That's cool. Why'd you leave?' She shrugged, "Complications that I don't wish to talk about" He took the hint and dropped the conversation again.
     As they got closer to the school, familiar faces appeared. One who went over to the two and smiled "Hey! Adrien, who's the chick?'' A boy with a red cap asked him. 'The two seemed to be close, he must be OK' she took note as adrien continued. "Oh! This is y

, she's....uh....well 'help' in a way I guess.....she's staying with me" the boy nodded and looked over at her "I'm Nino! Cool to meet you" he smiled and outstretched his hand. She took it and shook it before looking up at Adrien "I take it he's a friend' he nodded and two more people came up. A blue haired and a brown haired girl, the brown haired seemingly much more friendly then the blue haired, "Hey Adrien, who's your new friend?" He once again introduced her to them and they both nodded and introduced themselves, the brown haired girl being alya and the blue haired being Marionette.(who still seemed very cold to her) y/n bowed slightly "its a pleasure to met you all" a few smiled and they continued to the school.
      Y/n got her schedule (All classes with Adrien of course) and the two made their way to homeroom. He sat in the front and she sat next to him, "What exactly is design?" She asked him as she looked over her classes, "Its like fashion and art and stuff" he kinda explained "You'll see" she sighed softly and nodded when the bell rung.........

*that's all for now, again sorry if it's crappy. First book and all. Tell me what you think. Feedback is great.
Until.next time- Apollo