Meeting

Adrien's p.o.v
  'I can't believe it. I can't believe he actually went through with it. This is not good. At all' Adrien thought to himself as he walked down the stairs and stood next to his father, who glanced at him briefly before he turned his attention back to the front door. 'I don't need protection! Sure, that last Akuma attack did kinda get outta hand....but it won't happen again!' He sighed softly as the door opened.
       His Fathers assistant walked through, followed by a girl that seemed around his age. She was (height) with (eye color) that seemed dull and emotionless, her hair was (length and color) and tied back, "Adrien, this is (full name), she will be by your side 24/7. That means school and in between. Do I make myself clear?" His father asked firmly as to which Adrien nodded, "Yes father...." He began to look over her. 'How can she be a bodyguard?' He thought to himself again.
   His father and assistant left the two alone, so that they could get to know each other More. The two just stood in silence until he decided to break the ice, "Soooo......I'm Adrien... But im guessing you already know this...." She simply nodded "I am aware of who you are sir." He shifted, somewhat uncomfortable with what she had called him "Just....just call me Adrien OK?" She nodded fast "If that's what you want"
    Silence took over again, "So....you're a bodyguard? I don't really see it" he tried talking again, "Yes, though I don't look the part. I can easily overtake most people who pose threats" he raised an eyebrow "Really? OK then" he looked down at his watch "Crap, we should get going to school" he sighed and she nodded, following him out the door.

*That's the first chapter! Any feed back is cool. Tell me what you think so I can improve in the next chapters.
See ya then -Apollo*