Chapter 35 : Winter break

Chapter 35

A few days later...

Jeff POV

"Are you almost finished?" I asked, flopping down on the bed.

"Yes, almost," Alex said.

She was packing up clothes to bring to her uncle's house for the break. I was finished already.

I was currently wearing sweatpants and a sweatshirt, and I was really cold. The heat in our room was broken, and someone was going to fix it for us while we were on winter break. I was sad to leave Nick and Sebastian. But I was kind of happy to experience living in a house where I wouldn't have to hide from getting hit... I hope...

"Ok, I'm ready."

I gave hugs to Nick and Sebastian, and then I followed Alex down to her uncle's car. We got in the back together. And I cuddled into Alex's side. I was freezing cold! And I'm always freezing cold.

We finally got to her uncle's house.

"Now, I don't want you two sleeping in the same room. Especially because you're dating. It's different at Dalton because Nick is there, but while we're on break, you two will be sleeping in 2 different rooms," her uncle said.

He showed us where we'd be sleeping, and our rooms were across from each other's.

"We can make that work," Alex said, giving me a look that meant she was planning something.

"Good. You two can help yourself to anything in the kitchen. The bathroom is down the hall, and I want you guys in bed by 10:30, understand?"

We nodded.

"Ok. You guys can go unpack."

I flopped down on my bed, kind of upset that I won't get my cuddles.

"Jeffy, come here."

I got up, and went to Alex's room.

"What?"

"Help me push the bed to the doorway."

We pushed her bed over to the doorway, and then did the same with mine. Our beds were only about 3 feet from each other now.

"There. If you get scared, I'll be right there, ok?"

"Ok. Thank you."

I hugged her tightly.

We unpacked our clothes. And then we went downstairs, and cuddled under some blankets on the couch. Her uncle made a fire in the fireplace, and it was warming me up a little.

"You guys are funny," her uncle said, walking into the room.

"Why?" Alex asked.

"Your beds."

"We are still sleeping in separate rooms. We're obeying. But Jeff needs to be close to me because he gets scared."

"Alright, I suppose it's fine."

"What's for dinner?" Alex asked.

"I was thinking about ordering a pizza."

"Ok."

He left, and I stayed cuddled up with Alex.

Later...

Alex POV

"I want cuddles..." Jeff said, whining.

We were both in bed, staring at each other.

"Jeff, we cuddled like all day long."