Twenty One

Hoseok woke up in the comforter of his dorm with Taehyung's warmth surrounding him. Sleepily he looked over his shoulder to see Taehyung's cute sleeping face. Smiling softly he carefully turned in his arms, so he wouldn't wake him up or hurt himself, to nuzzle against him.

Taehyung's eyes fluttered open due to the action "H...Hoseok...?" the older of the two let out a soft hum as a response, hearing him the sleepiness escaped him completely "OH MY GOD you're finally awake!" Taehyung hugged his hyung tightly "T-Tae it hur-"

"Oh! Oh I'm so sorry!" Taehyung immediately pulled away from him "I'm just so happy you're okay!" Taehyung's boxy smile is clear in view.

"How long was I out for?" Hoseok asked.

"3 days."

Hoseok's eyes widen in disbelief "3 days?!" He quickly sits up but a sharp pain ran through his body causing him to fall back down.

"Careful hyung..you haven't had your painkillers for today." Taehyung says soothingly as he helps Hoseok get in comfier position "yeah you were out for 3 days. The hospital said you could stay in the dorms, the College's school nurse will look over you and well she's visited recently these past 3 days but she's going to be relieved that you're awake now! I should probably inform the others." Taehyung speaks quickly as he takes his phone out and types a few things before putting it away.

"Thank you..." Taehyung looks back at his hyung to see a soft smile, his adorable dimples in view. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows "what for?"

"For h-helping me out with them...you probably think I'm pathetic." Hoseok mumbled shyly, his bottom lip getting abused with his teeth as he looked away. The brunette smiled and hugged back onto the older by behind, just like how Hoseok woke up "hyungie...you don't need to thank me..." Taehyung left soft kisses on his neck "you're not pathetic, nowhere near it." Hoseok smiled lightly at the kisses and closed his eyes to appreciate having Taehyung beside him and feeling his warmth "they won't ever hurt you again. I promise you that." Tears started streaming down his face, he felt loved, he felt appreciated and he was thankful that Taehyung is the one who made him feel like this. Taehyung noticed and ran a soothing hand on his side, he was careful not press on any wounds. The younger of the two left small kisses up his neck, across his jawline until he reached his cheekbones; with each kiss Taehyung let out soft 'you're beautiful's, you're strong's and 'you're precious.' Taehyung's lips grazed near Hoseok's lips. Skipping past his lips Taehyung kissed Hoseok's tears away until they stopped. Sniffing a bit Hoseok gazed into Taehyung's orbs "is it too soon to kiss you?" Unable to form words Hoseok shook his head as he kept his eyes locked with Taehyung's. Hoseok saw Taehyung leaning in, their lips were centimetres away.

"You're awake!" Their dorm door slammed opened with a Jungkook running through it. Taehyung immediately pulled away and moved just in time before the younger tackled the other in a hug "don't scare us like that hyung!" Jungkook hugged onto him tightly "K-Kookie...it h-hurts-"

"S-sorry!" Jungkook immediately pulled away only to hug onto him again but lighter. Hoseok smiled softly and rubbed his back softly "I'm sorry I scared you Kookie..."

Jungkook made a inhuman noise as he started sobbing "Why d-didn't you tell a-any of us?!"

"Yeah Hoseok...you could've told us..." looking up he saw Jin with the others come in "we're your friends Hoseok..."

"I know...I'm sorry..." Hoseok said softly.

"You don't need to apologise." Jin smiled and softly pat the top of his head when he was close enough "just know that next time you're having any trouble you can talk to us." Hoseok nodded hearing him "I will hyung thank you."

"Are you in any pain? Should we call the nurse up?" Namjoon asked as he took a seat on Taehyung's bed.

Hoseok shook his head "no I'm okay." Taehyung snorted "you're not hyung, Namjoon hyung please call the nurse up." Namjoon nodded as Hoseok pouted, poking his pout Taehyung helped Hoseok sit up, after Jungkook finally let go of him, and made him comfortable so he was resting on Taehyung as Taehyung had his arms wrapped around him "hyung the nurse will give you painkillers and you'll no longer be in pain." Taehyung smiled and rested his head in the crook of Hoseok's neck "fair enough..."

After a while the College's nurse knocked on their dorm room, Jimin being the closest to it he opened the door.

"It's glad to see you're awake Hoseok." She smiled softly as she placed everything on the desk "have your medicine for your schizophrenia before I scan you and give you your painkillers, okay?" Biting his lip Hoseok nodded, smiling at his response she passed him his medicine and a glass of water. After taking his medicine the nurse scanned Hoseok over to see if anything was wrong, finding nothing she smiled "everything seems okay just need to change your plasters and bandages." She smiled softly as she took the first aid out before sitting beside Hoseok who was still leaning against Taehyung "have you been putting on the burn cream on him?" The nurse looked over Hoseok's shoulder to look at Taehyung who nodded "yeah twice a day." Hoseok blinked at the nurse before looking at Taehyung "you did that?"

"He did a lot more then that...he didn't go to any lessons the past 3 days just so he could look over you." Hoseok could feel tears rimming the edge of his eyes again when he heard Yoongi. Taehyung smiled and kissed his temple softly when he noticed "t-thank you Taehyung."

"Don't need to thank me." He smiled as he nuzzled his head in the crook of Hoseok's neck. The nurse smiled softly at them as she started to change Hoseok's bandages "it's always nice to see people with great friends."

Once the nurse was done she passed Hoseok some painkillers, downing them with the water he thanked the nurse and rested his head on Taehyung's shoulder "all done...make sure to get a plenty of rest." Hoseok nodded "I will make sure he does." Taehyung smiled his boxy smile as he kissed his cheek. Nodding at Taehyung the nurse left "tomorrow's Friday...should we celebrate Hoseok getting better?" Jin suggested as the others enthusiastically nodded in agreement.

"You guys...we really don't have to..." Hoseok disagreed.

"Nonsense! I think we should!" Jimin smiled brightly.

"Oh! We could celebrate here! With movies, pizza, other foods and alcohol." Namjoon grinned.

"Yeah I can also make a few healthy things to eat." Jin suggested with a smile.

"Then it's settled tomorrow we celebrate! Can I be in charge of movies?" Jungkook asked excitedly.

"Yeah." Jin nodded "you're the best with picking out movies" Jin's answer resulted in Jungkook cheering.

Hoseok smiled as he looked at his friends smiling and laughing. He was happy, he was surrounded by people he loves and who loves him back. He was also in the arms of the one person he loved the most - Kim Taehyung. He wished that they'd all remain happy just like how they are now.

AN: this book is coming to a end I think there'll be 2 more chapters~ maybe 3 👀 but I'm not really sure xD and sorry about this chapter I really don't like how this is written ;-;