Epilogue [2/2]

It took a year and a half to plan their big day. Despite it sounding like quite a long time the time flew by for both of them.

They bickered between how and where there wedding should be, from what flowers they should have to what colour they should wear.

"I think we should go for a pale blue like baby blue." Hoseok suggested when they were discussing their colour coding "baby blue and white."

"That's nice hyung but like what about green and pink? Pastel pink and green." Taehyung's boxy smile was on full show.

"I don't think so...blue looks better."

"Pink and green."

"Blue."

"Come on hyung! You look so nice in pink! Please!"

"And you look good in baby blue!" Hoseok whined back.

"Pink!"

"Blue!"

"Pink!"

"Blue!"

In the end they settled for a baby pink and white as their dress code. A similar situation happened with the flowers but in the end they chose for white roses.

"Hey hey hey where are you going?" Jungkook guarded the door to the room that Hoseok was in "going to see future hubby, problem?"

"Yes! You can't see him before the wedding" Jungkook moved just as Taehyung moved, preventing him from approaching the door.

"Why?" The older of the two pouted making the younger click his tongue "because it's bad luck! You can't see him any sooner."

"But he must be really nervous and panicky in there-"

"And that's why Jimin's in there helping him get dressed and calming him down "now shoo, Yoongi!"

"But but - I want to see my Hobi" Taehyung whined as Yoongi brought him back to his room.

"Jesus just a few hours kid then he's yours for eternity." Yoongi patted his back making Taehyung sigh "you're right..."

"So to distract you, where are you two going on honeymoon ay?" Shaking his head at the wiggling of Yoongi's eyebrows, Taehyung let out a chuckle before responding.

"Venice"

"That's a lovely place but of course it doesn't - wait what? Italy?!" Taehyung let out a snicker seeing Yoongi's eyes widen "how the fuck did you manage to pay for Italy?!"

"The company I'm working with gave me my future pay cheques just so I could pay for it so the next three months I won't be getting paid." Taehyung shrugged "not all bad though I can spend two weeks with my soon to be hubby."

"That's good..so your company's okay with you marrying?"

Yoongi's eyebrow raised when he saw Taehyung wet his lower lip "no...they don't know about Hoseok."

"Well it's understandable I mean - wait what?! How could you not tell them Taehyung?! Have you told Hoseok?"

Taehyung gave a small smile as he shook his head "god Taehyung you should've spoken to Hoseok and you should've told your company about Hoseok."