Two

A young brown haired boy walked up the steps to his first lesson. He joined this performing art university college because he heard they were the best and his dad said he could follow his dreams as long as he has a back up if it doesn't work. Looking at the map in his hands he bumped into somebody "ah sorry!"

"It's fine, don't worry" the boy smiled a bunny smile "I'm Jungkook by the way" the said boy held a hand out towards him "I'm Taehyung, nice to meet you."

"Likewise, what's your first lesson?" Jungkook asked "er...vocal."

"Jinja? Same, let's go before we're late!" Jungkook smiled as he lead the way to the classroom.

"Hey Jimin!" Jungkook called out once they got in a he classroom, he saw a familiar mop of hair.

Jimin turned around and his jaw dropped "Kookie?!" The orange haired ran over to bring him in a bone crushing hug "c-can't breathe hyung" Jungkook patted Jimin's back as the elder pulled away "sorry you didn't tell me you were going to join! Is that why you barely saw me before summer?"

Jungkook nodded with a huge grin "I studied so hard that I could join you all in college!"

"I'm so happy" Jimin squealed and Jungkook nodded again before remembering Taehyung "ah hyung this is my new friend Taehyung! Just met him" Jungkook said as he wrapped a arm around Taehyung's shoulder making him stiff.

"Hi Taehyung! I'm Jimin, nice to meet you" Jimin smiled and held a hand out to shake his hand which Taehyung gladly accepted "nice to meet you too."

Both Jungkook and Jimin had a real liking to Taehyung as they had so much in common. The two boys offered Taehyung to sit with them and their friends during lunch which Taehyung accepted considering he knew no one.

By lunch time Jungkook and Jimin waited outside Taehyung's acting class "you took forever Taehyung, I'm starving" Jimin pouted as all three of them made their way to the cafeteria.

"Sorry, the teacher didn't stop talking" Taehyung pouted back "by the way how many of you are there?"

"You mean friends?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded, including you seven. But one of them has already graduated last year."

"Wha can't wait to meet them" Taehyung smiled.

Jimin waved at his friends as he made his way over to them with the other two when they entered the canteen "where's Hobi hyung?"

"He'll be here soon, I think he got caught up in something in dancing" a pale mint haired spoke and Jungkook nodded "Oh this is Taehyung, Taehyung, this is, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jin" Jungkook said as he pointed at everyone "Jin graduated last year but he stayed a extra year to finish his psychology course."

"And because of Namjoon, his lover~" Jimin teased, causing Jin whack the back of his head.

Taehyung's eyes were wide as he looked at the scene before him. They were freely being gay. They weren't hiding it.

Jungkook saw Taehyung's frown and immediately frowned himself "shit don't you dare tell me you're homophobic or against gays?!" Everyone at the table turned to Taehyung when Jungkook said that "if so this friendsh-"

"No! No I'm not homophobic" Taehyung shook his head as the memories of him bullying and beating someone up for being gay "I'm not homophobic."

"Oh okay good" Jungkook smiled and sat at the table "because I'm Bi and Jiminnie over here is gay" Jimin nodded at what Jungkook said as he took a bite of his meal "both Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung are gay and Yoongi hyung is asexual."