How Much Is In A Six Pack? (Pt 2)

A/N: cause yall are amazing with your comments :D

There were exactly 120 seconds of silent-face-stroking before Cora gave Stiles the case of the Hale glare.

"He thinks you hate him." She said stiffly.

Stiles blinked "Cora-" But Cora would not let him finish.

"-I want you to remember that almost everybody in Derek's life has either died or hurt him, sometimes both. All of that, the fire, Paige, all the people that have died in this town, he blames himself for it. So i want you to promise me that you won't get all pissy because he didn't tell you sooner, okay? He has his reasons and he probably didn't want to overwhelm you." She said, giving him a sad look. Stiles understood why and he reluctantly agreed.

"Okay." He said softly, his hand stroking the mans dark hair, gazing lovingly.

Cora managed a small smile before getting up. "I'm gonna clean up, stay with him while I get us pizza afterwards."

Stiles nodded but kept his gaze on the man that he had loved for quite some time now. It hurt him a little that Derek thought that he hated him, but Stiles couldn't really blame him, he thought Derek had hated him too.

Stiles wondered how anyone could be so perfectly imperfect. So strong and yet so broken, Derek Hale had been beaten in of the possible angles: mentally, physically and emotionally. And yet he was the most beautiful human being that Stiles had ever encountered in his whole life.

Stiles loved his teeth, how his slightly forward canines resembled his inner wolf. Stiles loved his eyes, those gentle green eyes that would never want to harm anyone, but accepted that he had to. Stiles loved the way he bit down laughter when he heard a joke or when Jackson was being particularly stupid because he wanted to seem like the mature one even though he wanted to laugh just as much as the others. Stiles loved his overprotectiveness towards Isaac and how he liked to have 'adult conversations' with Lydia.

Stiles really loved Derek.

The boy stroked his hair absent-mindedly, thinking too much about how much he loved Derek to notice that the Alpha was leaning into his touch.

Derek secretly watched the boy think as he sobered up rapidly. His eyes were still and barely open, knowing that if he'd seem awake, Stiles would remove his hand from his hair.

After five minutes of ecstasy, Cora walked in with the smell of pizza clinging to her. Derek's stomach rumbled.

"Oh he's awake already." Cora said, opening a pizza box and sitting on his bed.

Derek silently cursed his sister as Stiles yanked his hand away.

Dammit Cora!

"What?" He asked, thinking that Derek was asleep.

Stiles looked down at the Alpha whose eyes were opening slowly, a small smile on his face. The boy's heart fluttered.

Cora looked in between them and rolled her eyes dramatically. She grabbed Stiles' hand and put it back on Derek's head, shooting him a glare as if daring him to move it, the wolf made a happily rumbling sound and closed his eyes again.

Stiles blinked. He half expected Derek to rip his arm off.

Stiles stroked his head, running his fingers through the soft, black hairs and smiling down at him shyly.

Suddenly, Derek grabbed the hem of the boy's shirt and yanked Stiles towards him, making him yelp.

Stiles didn't move a single muscle. Their bodies were pressed together and his nose was nearly touching Dereks. The Alpha wrapped both arms around the boy's waist, never ever wanting to let him go now that he had him. Stiles' lips trembled as they surveyed each other closely.

"Your not mad..?" Derek whispered, his voice vulnerable and his eyes dilating.

Stiles smiled and shook his head, his forehead against Derek's.

Derek felt like he wanted to cry with happiness as he saw the sincere look in his eyes, but he settled with just a single tear. "I thought you hated me.."

Stiles wiped the tear away with his thumb still lingering on his cheekbone. "I could never hate you, Derek, never have and never will."

And to that, Derek captured Stiles' lips with his own. The boy softly kissed back, tasting a hint of liquor in the Alpha's breath and loving it with every ounce of his being, just like he loved Derek.

The pulled away slowly, Derek sneaking a small chaste kiss on the nose before nuzzling his mates neck and breathing in that amazingly sweet scent. Stiles smelt like the bannana pancakes that he probably made Scott and Isaac for breakfast, he smelt of adderall and paper, he had an essence of Lydia's perfume and a hint of Boyd's scent, he smelt like pack but most importantly, he smelt like Stiles. And Derek loved it, just like he loved Stiles.

***

beep beep

Cora was snapped out of her daze, she had been watching the two like a hawk from the other side of the bed when she was rudely interrupted by Scott.

From Annoying Pack Member  #1:
Whats happening?  Is everything okay?

To Annoying Pack Member #1:
Go away. Everything's fine.

Cora locked her phone and grabbed another slice, she was just about to eat it when she got another text.

beep beep

From AAAAAAH:
Ignore Scott, he's a moron.

Cora smirked at that.

beep beep

From Undead Uncle:
Bored, stuck in the screamers house with the rest of these idiots. She won't let me leave.

To Undead Uncle:
Seems like she's the only girl that has ever begged you to stay.

From Undead Uncle:
Hilarious.

From Undead Uncle:
Send me a picture of the situation? Make sure its extra lovey-dovey, i made a competition with Jackson on who can piss off Scoot the most.

Cora snorted and sent him one of the thirty pictures that she had taken of the two. She was going to frame them.

***

"Hey guys." Peter smirked, ripping the packs attention away from The Walking Dead and to him, or more importantly, his phone.

The pack scrambled to get closer to what was on the screen.

Allison and Erica cooed at the photo, there was something about the way they were holding each other that made their day brighter the longer they stared at it

Scott and Jackson gaped at their usually stoic leader who barely ever cracked a smile and took shit from nobody, being held safely in the arms of the weakest pack member.

Lydia grinned, she had expected that they'd come to terms with their feelings in the end. She had seen the way they looked at each other when the other wasn't looking, longing and what seemed like love. She was surprised that she was the only one to catch it.

Isaac and Boyd shared a smile, they had a good feeling that their alpha would be happy with this boy.