You're Cute As a Girl (Pt 3)

AU: Fem sterek y'all + secret relationship

-

-

The whole pack were just hanging out in the loft, waiting for the transformation.

Stiles had brought a change of clothes and was constantly looking at her watch for when it was suitable to be called a 'him' again.

Derek was up in her room, already in male clothing and anticipating the arrival of her original self.

It was hard being a female. Derek had gone to the bar for a beer and was constantly harassed by other guys, even when she told them to go fuck themselves. That night she had lost it, after all the harassment, she had finally had some peace to enjoy her beer when she was groped. Derek punched the man once and knocked the perv flat out cold. Then she went home to have a cold shower with red running down her legs.

Don't get Derek started on menstruation, because it was so gross, she wondered how any woman could put up with that twelve times a year.

Derek wanted to see Stiles as Stiles again. As soon as this was over and Derek and Stiles had some alone time, Derek was planning on mating with Stiles.

They had talked about it and agreed that when the time was right, they would seal their little bond by having their first time with each other. Well, their first time together with penetration that is, they had done many sexual favors for each other in the past, but they had decided on that next step and Derek couldn't of been more pleased-

Derek felt a tingling, he looked down at his chest and felt it decrease rapidly. He stood in amazement as the transformation took place.

Stiles felt it too and sprinted to the bathroom to change. Once Stiles was fully dressed he was a male again. Huzzah! Back to a life of practicality!

He thought of Derek and how he would be himself now. This made Stiles feel some type of way so he ran into the living room where he was greeted by the others.

"Look who's male again!"

"finally!"

"back to being ugly I presume?" That last one was from Peter but he could suck a dick for all Stiles cared.

He heard footsteps as Derek ran down the stairs, sexy as ever in his dark red long-sleeved shirt with the little thumbholes Stiles had teased him about one time.

His eyes lit up when he saw Stiles, a big smile on his face showed as they both ran to each other, not caring that the whole pack was watching their every move.

They wrapped their arms around each other and after a moments hesitation, they kissed each other, hard.

When they pulled back, they stared into each others eyes, smiling. Someone cleared their throat, probably Peter.

They looked back to see the whole pack in absolute shock, their jaws dropped and their mouths gaping like goldfish. It looked funny.

Scott attempted at communication. "Wha-How, Stiles-Derek-wha?" He stammered, not knowing where to start.

"English please?" Stiles smirked. This was not how he pictured letting the pack find out, but it was funny all the same.

It was Cora who answered, a little angry. "When did you get together? Derek why didn't you tell me you were gay? Why didn't you tell me you were with him?" Derek just shrugged.

"I bet Derek tops." Isaac stated, earning a growl from Derek and was met by a slap on the side of the head from Boyd.

Stiles blushed and Derek kissed his forehead.

"You guys are sooo cute together!" Allison squeaked, clapping her hands, Scott looked a little wary but he wouldn't disagree with Allison on that.

"Interesting choice, there Derek. I wonder why you chose such a breakable person" Peter said with a wink, trying to provoke his nephew.

Derek growled and flashed his eyes at his uncle, wrapping his arms around Stiles protectively. "Touch him and I'll make you eat your testicles, Peter" to which Peter put his hands up, as if to surrender.

"That is probably the most romantic thing Derek has ever said before." Scott drawled.

====================================

After mating, the pair lied in bed completely naked with the duvets covering themselves.

It was a great experience and they were in need of a shower but they were just too tired. The couple were pressed together, talking softly to each other.

"I'd like to do that again sometime." Derek said, nuzzling and resting his teeth on Stiles shoulder like he always did after doing something sexual. Stiles read that it was kind of a dominance thing but he just thought it was cute.

"mmmmm" Stiles hummed in response, nosing Derek's neck in the way that he liked.

"You're cute as a girl." Derek mumbled affectionately, giving his shoulder soft kisses. "But you're even cuter like this."

A/N: That was my first part series in this book! Hope you liked it!

.

.