Sexual Tension

Au: The pack decide to confront Stiles and Derek about the sexual tension between the two.

"We need to talk." Scott said, stepping into the loft with the pack.

"What?" He said turning around, he was shocked at the sight of Stiles being half dragged by Malia to Scotts side. "What the hell is this?"

Anger bristled inside him, he didn't like Stiles being manhandled like that.

"yeah." Stiles said, backing away from Scott to face him defiantly, Derek walked over to them. "Why am I here? I've got a test tomorrow, so this better be quick!"

"We are here because of the two of you." Kira spoke up with Liam and Mason at her side.

"You both have raging sexual tension between you two." Braeden smiled, leaning against the wall with Lydia.

Stiles and Derek looked at each other, their eyes met for a moment before them both looking away.

"See what we mean? I'm gay, so I know who likes the same gender and who doesn't. The two of you-" Mason said waving a hand in their direction, "-like the same gender, plus you look at each other when the other isn't looking."

"Can you guys not do this, okay? This is stupid. If that's all, then get out." Derek grumbled.

"Gladly." Stiles walked in the direction of the door but Malia pushed him back, she even growled.

"I've had enough okay? I'm straight! I am not gay, I am not attracted to guys in any way, I've gone out with Malia and- by the way, why the hell are you doing this Malia?" He asked furiously.

"Because I smell the arousal of you both together and we have super hearing so we can hear when you lie, which you were just now." She smirked and folded her arms, he glared back.

"You know what? I'm leaving. I don't need this" Stiles said walking to the door and lingering there. Derek moved towards him but Stiles didn't notice because he was busy half shouting. "Leave me the hell alone okay? I've got alot of shit on my mind and I really think- mmph!" He was cut off as Derek's lips crashed against his.

Derek was holding his arm in one hand and cupping the back of his neck in the other as he kissed him. A moment later, Stiles kissed back with fever.

"I didn't think that would actually work..." Liam stated, in awe.