Chapter five

Mom

My poor little boy. His mate had rejected him, and he had to switch places with his brother just to have a second chance with another girl. I shake my head, and asked him to continue with the story. 

 "I had devised a plan with Tyler, and we switched in my office. I had had some of the stuff we used as kids, and we decided to do the switch one last time. But it must have worked real good. Because she didn't even notice that I wasn't Tyler.'

 "I feel horrible, because I can't hold her, and kiss her. She's my life right now, and Tyler's life is finding his mate. No mom, she didn't die. She rejected him, because she didn't think she was worthy enough. He was dead inside for awhile, that was why he's been going on all those vacations. He isn't visiting neighbors, he's looking for her. "

 I sigh and shake my head. I turn my head slightly, and saw that Skylar. Was starring at him, in pain, and revenge. She saw me looking, and closed her eyes. I almost laughed out loud. She was spying on him, and he doesn't know what's coming. 

Skylar

 He's actually Chase! I'm going to kill him! I'm going to get some revenge on him. I'll start to get all emotional, and pretend that i'm falling in love Tyler. When it's really, I'm falling in love with Chase. It's so very confusing, but what I do know is that he's going to wish that he never lied to me. 

 I wait an hour, and then decided that I could walk about. I opened the door, and the first person I saw was Chase, I looked down at my body, and saw that I was only wearing a black lace nightie. I yawn and stretch my arms, bringing the nighties hem up to my thighs. I hear a growl, looking up I see his face alight in passion. 

 I see the guard posted at my door, and waved my fingers at him, smiling seductively. "Hey! Handsome! Would you help me untie my nightie?" I could practically see Chase ripping off this poor guys head, as he stalks over. 

"Get Lost! Don't ever come near her again!" He drags me in the room, and spins me around. 

"what do you think your doing woman! Showing your body to...to...to ... to that MALE!" His eyes are glowing, showing the fact that his wolf was in control. His fangs were peeking from behind his kissable lips, and his voice has gone deep, and gravely.

"I'm sorry Tyler!" I cry out.

 I then put my hand on his chest, and smiled. "Would you untie them then." I whisper in his ear. He growls, and slowly turns me around. i felt his hands, slowly slide up my sides, and rested on the nape of my neck. Where he took his warm fingers, and untied it. 

 I slowly turn around, and he backs away. "Tyler, would you untie this one too?" My voice has gone all sexy. Never before have I felt the need to use a sexy voice. The bow was on the front, right under my breasts. I shiver when his hands draw close. His breathing quickens, his hands brush under my breasts, and I let out the breath I was holding. 

 He quickly undid it, and stepped away. "Um.....There you go! I'll um.....see you for breakfast?" I sashay over to him and pouted.

"But Tyler, I miss Chase! I would really like it if you'd hold me?" I flutter my eyes, and almost failed at producing a few fake tears. It wasn't going to work, until I remembered that he had lied to me. He was my Chase, not this Tyler he's pretending to be. Then I really started bawling, I miss the friendship, and intimacy, I thought we had had.

 Chase walks up to me, and picks me up bridal style, To carefully lay me on the couch, still cradled in his arms. He rubs my back, in a soothing motion. I wrap my arms around his neck, and bury my face in the crook of his shoulder.