Six.

Sorry that it took me so long to update again. School keeps me very busy and I barely have time to write. I love reading your comments and it makes me smile seeing people reading my book. Enjoy!!

As soon as I left my room I silently began to curse myself. I mean come on, how stupid could I be?

The house was giant and I expected to find the dining room myself? Knowing now I was going to be late I walked faster not quite sure where I was going.

The house seemed empty strangely enough as there were enough rooms in here for hundreds of people.

I finally reached the end of the hallway and I decided to try the staircase figuring it was my best bet.

I slowly descended the marble staircase taking in awe everything thing around me, from the beautiful portraits to the crystal chandeliers.

My shoe lace must of come untied and I didn't notice it and I stepped on it and tripped.

I tumbled a whole flight of steps down before I proceeded to get up and finish my decent down but I guess life hated me.

As I used the railing to help me up my hand slipped sending my already sore body tumbling down all the way.

I hit the bottom with a heavy thud.

I looked up and my checks immediately flushed bright red.

Surrounding me had to be at least 50 people seated at a large oak table. A few people were trying to obtain their laughs while others made no effort in trying to hide their giggles.

My checks flushed a deeper shade if that was even possible and I got up steading myself again. At one end of the table I could make out Grayson, Jake and Hunter (the brown haired male that was with Grayson all the time). They were laughing so hard they were crying.

Mortified I turned to face the staircase ready to just leave and proceed back to my room.

Before I could Grayson stood up and commanded everyone to stop. It was so frightening how as soon as he did everyone shut up.

He got up and walked closer to me and I flinched taking a step back. It might of been my imagination but hurt flashed through his eyes quickly before it was replaced by eagerness.

He pointed me to an empty seat and I obliged sitting quickly. Everyone looked at him intently as if captivated by what he was going to say.

"Everyone, this is Willow my mate".

People immediately bowed and I scrunched up my face confused. People patted him on the back while others proceeded to congratulate him.

I was confused and so I asked what a mate was.

A little boy sitting near his mom quickly blurted out "He's a werewolf, and your his mate."

CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Sorry it's short but I only have Sundays to write and update.

I hope you like this and if you do comment and answer these questions-

1. What is your favorite thing about my book/writing?

For a new update all I need is 3 votes and one comment answering the question above. Thanks!!

-COMMENT

-VOTE

-FOLLOW