Two.

I woke up and immediately started having a panic attack. I was laying in a large bed surrounded by a flatscreen and expensive modern furniture.

Yep, definitely not my house I thought to myself.

Then it came back to me, the bread, the store, and getting kidnapped. I immediately ran to the door and of course it was locked so I started checking out the windows.

There were two windows. One was inside the large bathroom attached the bedroom and the other was a whole balcony sliding door (locked of course and too obvious if I wanted to escape).

Not wanting anyone to find out about my plan of escape I tiptoed to the bathroom and locked the door, for if needed hopefully if would buy me some time.

I found a glass soap holder underneath the sink and I quickly smashed it into the small bathroom window. It shattered and glass flew everyone. I was just hoping no one had heard it.

I put down the toilet seat quietly and then stood on it. I started to slip my feet through the window and I was feeling like a fat Santa trying to make his way down an impossibly small chimney. As I pushed my upper body through the glass struck me.

Shards went into my hands from pulling me through and I desperately tried to keep in a cry of pain. At last my head emerged from the window and sunshine blinded my eyes as I stepped on the roof.

I tried using the sleeves of my coat to try soaking up some of the blood that was gushing from my hands but it was impossible. Knowing someone might see me soon I squandered my options.

I looked to be about 2 stories high and there were some dead bushes below me. Hoping they would break my fall I jumped.

I landed with a large thud and I started sprinting towards the woods. The snow was slowing me down and the blood from my hands kept gushing out leaving a trail of red sodden snow.

I could hear shuffling of feet and arguing inside but for now,

I was on the run.

-VOTE

-COMMENT

-SUBSCRIBE