If You Can Dream

"If you can dream it, you can do it."

~Walt Disney

"Steph! Hi!"

I sat down in the pew directly in front of the altar, pulling the stroller over by me so I had a clear view of my eight month old daughter.

"It's been a while, huh?" I said, laughing. "I've just been incredibly busy with helping design the new rehabilitation centers and the fashion line." I explained, reaching for my daughter and propping her up on my leg.

"I don't think you've seen our little girl, have you?" I asked my younger sister, probably looking like some sort of loon. I was sitting in the middle of a church, talking to myself. I'm surprised the Pastor hasn't come and kicked me out.

"This is our daughter Stephanie." I kissed the top of her head, "We named her after you." I stated the obvious, feeling the giddiness in my chest starting to fade a little as the realization of what I was doing started to sink in.

"Ty's really good with her too. He gets up in the middle of the night, when I'm out cold, and holds her until she falls asleep. He's so cute when he gets into his baby talking mode. He'll sit her on his lap and go on and on with nonsense that I'm sure Stephie doesn't even understand." I laughed, brushing my thumb along my baby's cheek.

"Tessie's really happy about her too. She loves being a big sister. She helps out around the house a lot now." I smiled at the thought of my seven year old daughter pinching her nose as she tossed the diapers into the trash.

"As you can see, we didn't wait very long." I shifted Stephanie on my lap and gestured toward my baby bump.

"Although, we were actually trying really hard for Stephie. This little guy in here was an accident. A wonderful, beautiful miraculous, accident." Stephanie started to tug on my finger, giggling.

"Ty keeps trying to convince Mike that it's going to be a boy, but I'm honestly positive it is. This pregnancy is different then the one I had with Lucy and Stephanie." I rubbed my stomach, still holding Stephie against me.

"He likes to kick a lot and really loves to eat." I teased, looking down at my obvious baby bump.

"Anyway, I guess I came here to talk to you because I wanted to let you know that it's done. The list." I set Stephanie back in her stroller, pulling her blanket over her, her big blue eyes burning into me as she giggled.

"I've talked to Jason and Macy about telling Lucy the truth, but we've decided it's best if she doesn't know I'm her mother. Macy's a wonderful one herself, and she deserves to have a baby that will always call her Mommy." I moved the stroller back and forth as I laughed again.

"Micah was arrested in Colorado a few months ago for some sort of battery. They traced him back to a few other domestic violence cases as well. I honestly don't know what they're going to do with him, but Ty's happy to know that there's no way he can touch me any more." I looked down at the wooden floor beneath my feet, my smile fading.

"I need closure now, Steph. As much as I love sitting here and talking to you, telling you about my new life, my beautiful family. I. . . I can't hold you back from wherever it is you're meant to go." I could hear Stephanie starting to whimper in the stroller, I set my hand in it, feeling her small hand wrap around it.

"I'm letting you go now, Steph. If that what this all means. Finally completing the list, it should mean that you get to become an angel up in Heaven now. With beautiful wings and a big smile. You'll always be my little angel." I blinked quickly to keep tears from escaping my eyes, my hand tangling in my daughter's blankets. "I'm letting go now, Stephie. It's okay." I sat there for a few minutes, my eyes shut as I leaned my head against the stroller to prevent myself from crying. It was Tessie's familiar giggle that brought me back to reality.

"Mommy!" She came rushing toward me, her arms wrapped tightly around the bottom of my puffy white dress.

"Hey there, beautiful." I said, kissing her forehead. She looked adorable in her little pink dress and her hair braided back with flowers in it.

"Runaway bride? I thought you loved me." Ty stopped a few feet away, his arms crossed over his chest as he leaned against one of the pews.

He was dressed in a tux, something that made him look like a sexy villain out of a James Bond movie.

"Don't you know it's bad luck to see the bride in her dress before the wedding?" I shot back, clearing the lump out of my throat as Ty wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer, his lips brushing against mine.

"I've waited three years to see you like this, baby. Who gives a damn about traditions." I laughed, kissing him. Tessie was hovering over the stroller, staring down at her younger sister with big eyes.

"We better get to the wedding." He breathed into my ear, "Or else Macy and Michael might just kill us."

*

"Spot! Come here, Spot!" Tessie screamed, patting her legs as our dalmatian came trotting over to her with a Frisbee in his mouth.

Ty shifted Stephanie on his lap, in a serious game of peek-a-boo as I leaned back and watched Tess chase Spot around the field in front of us.

"Sorry about the honeymoon." Ty said quietly, nodding toward my hand on my stomach, "It just doesn't seem right to do it right now." I smiled warmly back, waving my hand in the air.

"I agree. We have our girls that need us right now, and this little baby wants out as fast as possible." I joked, rubbing my stomach.

"Tessie! Come back over here!" Ty shouted, earning a scared look out of our seven year old as she whispered something to Spot before taking off toward us.

"You look beautiful, Mrs. Wells." He whispered, leaning back beside me with Stephanie sitting on his chest.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Wells." I replied, winking. I reached over and tickled Steph's stomach as she clapped her hands against Ty's chest.

"Mama, look!" Tessie handed me a yellow flower, plopping down between us. Spot, being the big goof ball he is, plopped down right on my chest.

"Oh, Spot." I groaned, pushing him off gently. He only started wagging his tail, letting it continuously slap my arm.

"You're my little Princess, yes you are." Ty said, kissing Steph's cheeks as she giggled and grabbed at his hands. Tessie was staring up at him with her eyes wide and glistening.

"I thought I was your princess." She whispered.

"You're my Big Princess, Tess." He whispered, squeezing her hand. "And Steph's my little princess." He answered. I couldn't help but smile at his response. Tessie laid her head back against my stomach gently, giggling quietly.

"And what about Mommy, Daddy? Is she your princess too?" I cocked an eyebrow at Tessie's question. Ty stared at me for a few minutes, ignoring the baby tugging at his ears. He finally reached over and brushed his hand against my cheek, a grin plastered on his face.

"No, sweetheart. Mommy's my queen."

***AN***

There it is. My baby is done D:

I really really hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did. 

If you want a sequel, let me know what you'd like it to be about. Because I planned on making this a stand alone, but we'll see, right :)

Let me know what you guys thought, I'd love to hear it!

~ChasingMadness24