Chapter 18 : Please Don't Leave Me

Hey guys!! :) so sorry bout the late update...there's a lot of problems happening in my life right now..

but hey!! here's another new chapter for all of u who had patiently wait.. 

so here it goes..

Chapter 18!! ^_^

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Ashley's P.O.V.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" This couldn't be happening. This must be a joke. No no no no way!!! I pushed Jenny out of my way and went running towards Greyson that had just been shot in her chest. He was falling to the ground when I caught him in his arms. He was breathing so hard and was clutching the spot where he was shot. Blood was dripping and turning his white shirt into red. I could feel his body weakened and his heart was beating fast at first but it was slowing down.

"No baby. Please, you have to be strong." Tears were rolling down my cheeks. I held his hand hoping that everything is going to be alright. "Help is on the way. Please stay with me."

He just smiled and said, "It's ok...sweetheart... I just...want...you to know...that...I will...always...love you...no matter...what happens..." He rested his hand on my cheeks. Those words. It made my tears fell down even harder  like waterfall. He wiped my tears away with his thumb. 

"Please...don't cry... At least...I'm dying...in...your arms..."

"No sshh don't say that." I put my finger on his lips. "I know you'll live. We will be happy together ok?? Please don't leave me please don't leave me please..."

Then I heard sirens of the police car and the cops were rushing in. They handcuffed Jennifer that was still standing there speechless. She still couldn't believe what she'd done. She didn't mean to kill anyone. Especially not Greyson. 

The medics then took Greyson away from me onto a stretcher. His hands slipped away from mine. Then they hurried him into the ambulance and rushed to a nearby hospital. 

Suddenly my dad came in appearing from the door. "Dad?? How did you..."

"I'll always know where you are except if you take off that necklace of yours." He pointed to the necklace that was around my neck.

I reached for the necklace. "This?? But what...Oh Daddy don't tell me you put a tracking chip inside this necklace." He just smiled and shrugged.

"Oh Daddy thank you!" I hugged him and I could smell the odour of his body. It's weird because only him that has that kind of smell. 

Then I remembered... 

"Greyson..."