89. He Finds Out One Of The Boys Had A Wet Dream About You

Harry: “What’s wrong with you?” he asks a skirmish Zayn one day. Zayn has been keeping his distance from Harry for the past couple of days, avoiding eye contact and barely speaking to him. “I got to go” Zayn rushes, standing to rush from the room but Harry stops him. “What the fuck Zayn? What’s going on?” Harry asks again. Zayn can feel the words burning his throat but he tries to push them down. “I had a sex dream about (Y/N) last week” he admits and groans in embarrassment. Harry stares wide eyed for a moment before looking to the couch behind him. “So, you’ve been avoiding me for dreaming about my girlfriend in a dirty way?” he questions, watching as Zayn nods. Harry takes a seat on the couch before looking up. “Like, sex-sex dream or like, she was naked and you were hard when you woke up?” Harry questions, Zayn blushes, and Harry knows what the answer is. “Ok… well, you can’t help who you dream about right?” Harry says and Zayn nods. “I’m so sorry! I was mortified when I woke up” Zayn apologizes. “So, having sex with my girlfriend is mortifying?” Harry teases. “What, no! It was totally hot but she’s your girlfriend, that’s why I was mortified,” Zayn explains, not realizing what he’s said until Harry’s chuckling. “You have no idea,” Harry tells him, pulling the collar of his shirt aside to show his mate the hickey you’ve left on his collar.

Liam: “You did what?” Liam asks Harry once again, staring across the sitting room of the bus. “I had a wet dream about (Y/N)… I had to tell you, I couldn’t it to myself anymore. I felt so guilty every time I saw you” Harry explains and Liam just stares at his friend. “Maybe, you should try not to do that again. I don’t like the idea of her with any guy… real or dream” Liam explains and Harry splutters out an apology on how he was sure it was a one time thing.

Niall: “What’s wrong with Liam?” Niall questions over dinner, assuming Liam wasn’t listening since he’d ignored him for the past week. “I’m right here” Liam answers, rolling his eyes to his plate when Niall makes eye contact. “Ok, what’s wrong with you Liam?” he questions. Liam struggles with himself to answer but can’t stop himself from saying “I had sex with (Y/N) in my dream”. “You had a wet dream about my girlfriend?” Niall asks and the table falls deathly silent. The rest of the boys are watching the two as they sit across the table from one another. Niall is staring and Liam is squirming. “Yeah… I, didn’t mean to! It just happened! I was just having a normal dream and then bam, there she is all naked and what not and then we had sex. I’m so sorry!” Liam explains and Niall continues to stare at him. “Did you get off?” Niall asks and Liam’s blush gives him his answer. “Right, well… I guess you can’t help who you dream fuck” Niall offers, scrapping his fork against his plate before the other boys laugh. “Don’t worry Liam, I think we’ve all had a wet dream about (Y/N) at some point in time” Harry assures his blushing friend and Niall drops his fork. “All of you!”

Louis: Louis’ walking down the hall when he hears Harry and Niall downstairs, changing his trajectory to join his friends. He doesn’t mean to eavesdrop but when your name leaves Niall mouth, he can’t help himself. “She was just so… hot and into it. I mean, damn, if she’s anything like that in real life no wonder Louis stays home so much” Niall explains and Louis eyes widen.  “Keep it in your dreams leprechaun” Louis teases, plopping down on the couch as Niall stares at his friend with wide eyes.

Zayn: Louis had accidently sent the message detailing the dream to him instead of the easily mistaken for Harry. Being as Lou was one of his best mates, he simply replied… ‘Check the name at the top of the message mate’. Louis apologized endlessly but Zayn reassured him it was just the effect you had on guys.