WritingNinja

Name:

*Shelby

Age:

*18

Gender:

*Female

-------------

What's your username and why did you pick it?

*WrittingNinja, and because when I picked the name I was watching Naruto non-stop. Also The misspelling is there on purpose. When joining I wanted to be unique and have people know who others were talking about when they said WrittingNinja. The two t's is a signature of mine, and proves that it's really me.

What do you think is your best work?

*Well the numbers say The Reaper's Keeper, but I personally think Insanity is my best work so far. Even though I'm not a fan of the Vampire genre, I still enjoy writing about the struggles of love and how it can drive people insane (literally). My co-writer for the story thought this would be a good chance to try and revive the old Vampire folk-lore and add in some other mythical creatures like Swan Women, Freybugs, and werewolves. I think it's the best because it took us two years of research and planning before I even starting writing the book.

How long have you been on Wattpad?

*I think it's been about three years. I joined wattpad on May 15th, 2011. I have a lot of experience in Wattpad and other members tend to come to me when they have questions or need help.

What are you the writer of?

*I personally write darker stories. I plan to go into psychology so I want to write a lot about the mind sets of different types of people, or show how the mind can change over time through certain emotions. Dark, fantasy stories are what I usually write.

Do you ever plan to make a career of writing?

I used to. I might write on the side since I want to be a Criminal Psychologist. I enjoy writing a lot, and it's my outlet for stress and clams me down. Plus I go around with way too many ideas in my head and can't stand the idea of someone taking one of them and using it to get popular. Sadly, that's happened to me before with a past co-writer.

Do you prefer to read or write?

*Well it's kinda the same... it depends on the mood I'm in. I read when I'm bored or want to relax. Sometimes I find a really good series that I just can't put down, and I don't write a lot during that time. Then again if I haven't been reading I'm usually writing. Like I said, writing is an outlet for me and I can't live without it.

What's the first thing that pops into your head when I say... anime?

*Lavi Bookman, or "There are so many of them I need to finish..."

What was the last movie you saw?

*Sadly, Man of Steel. I can't stand Superman, but I promised my father and my friend that I'd watch that movie... and I feel like I've wasted three hours of my life and don't want to ever see another Superman movie again.

What's your favorite animal?

*Wolves most definitely. They are so beautiful and can teach us so much about community and friendship. Tigers are pretty close to my favorite as well.

What's your favorite color?

*Well I would say black, because no matter what it will always look good with anything I decide to wear. It's simple and will never go out of style. Also I have to wear it all the time when working backstage for productions... so I have fallen in love with it.

What's your favorite song?

*Oh gosh there are so many! Right now I have to say "Chose your Blade" by House of Heroes... Or "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk.

What's your favorite band/singer?

*Urgh again so many... I love Daft Punk, House of Heroes, TobyMac, Thousand Foot Krutch, Skillet, Celtic Woman, Eric Whitacre, Peter Hollens, etc...

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy would you rate yourself (ten being the craziest)?

*Well If I was rating myself it would be a solid 7. I'm crazy, but I know when to be serious. If you asked a friend or family member, they'd ask "is ten the highest you can go?"

Anything else you'd like to say?

*Grammar makes you a writer, but creativity is what makes you an author.