rperna176

Name:

*Rachel

Age:

*19

Gender:

*F

What's your username and why did you pick it?

*rperna176; it's my first initial, last name, and numbers I've used since my very first e-mail address. It's boring, I know, but it's professional enough.

What do you think is your best work?

*Right now, Come Home because it's the most recent. I'm more attached to Out There though; that'll be going through extensive revisions once I write the last chapter.

How long have you been on Wattpad?

*Almost 4 years now. BIG DEAL.

What are you the writer of?

*Come Home (a story about a marine and his family), Out There (twins who find each other in NYC at 20 years old), a 3-part series based on a middle school crush who's actually like a brother, Make Him Smile (a short story about a teen mom who makes something out of her life & finds some encouragement from a stranger), and a few other embarrassing works. Mostly, I write romances.

Do you ever plan to make a career of writing?

*Yes, I'm pursuing publishing.

Do you prefer to read or write?

*Write.

What's the first thing that pops into your head when I say... alchemy?

*Chemistry

What was the last movie you saw?

*Frozen

What's your favorite animal?

*Horse

What's your favorite color?

*Red

What's your favorite song?

*Toughie. Right now? Timber or Alive.

What's your favorite band/singer?

*Eminem and Ke$ha (seriously, they're pretty even)

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy would you rate yourself (ten being the craziest)? Why? a solid 8. I have a quick&explosive temper, sometimes get jealous, & what used to be anxiety attacks now become stupid and embarrassing tantrums. Currently trying to control them. I also strongly believe that some day I'm going to meet Cody Linley and we'll instantly click. That's probably 80% of what makes me crazy, actually.

Anything else you'd like to say? "How do you spell fired up? FU"