TheCitySlicker

GENERAL

Name: Carina

Age: 13

Gender: Female

WATTPAD QUESTIONS

What’s your username and why did you pick it? TheCitySlicker. I used to live in a big city, and I use that for all my usernames.

What do you think is your best work?

Operation Undercover Academy

How long have you been on Wattpad? Almost a month

What are you the writer of? Operation Undercover Academy, If I Forget, Confessions, Taking Out the Trash, A Mistakened Mystery, Early Morning Madness, and Memories.

Do you ever plan to make a career of writing? Yes, I do, but I will probably only write in my free time when I do get a job.

Do you prefer to read or write? I like doing both, but I like reading better.

RAPID FIRE

What’s the first thing that pops into your head when I say… crossbow? Oh! Bows? Hey, Katniss Everdeen uses a bow. But it's not a crossbow. Still, I think I'd be cool to be able to know how to use one. :)

What was the last movie you saw? The last movie I saw in the theaters is Beautiful Creatures. The very last movie I saw, which was on TV, was Snow White and the Huntsmen.

What’s your favorite animal? Dogs

What’s your favorite color? Aqua

What’s your favorite song? That's a hard one, but I'll have to go with Don't Forget by Demi Lovato.

What’s your favorite band/singer? Another hard one. . . Demi Lovato.

On a scale of 1-10, how crazy would you rate yourself (ten being the craziest)? Why? 4? I'm usually pretty pretty calm.

And finally

Anything else you’d like to say? um. . . Please check out my poems and stories!