Mini

DON'T KILL ME!!! SORRY I HAD SUCH A BAD CASE OF WRITER'S BLOCK I STILL HAVE IT, BUT I'LL HOPEFULLY UPDATE MORE OFTEN. THANKS FOR STICKING WITH ME!!!

--

Chapter Five

"I can't tell you until you answer my question. Will you or won't you participate?"
Sherlock hesitated.

Sherlock's PoV

What is she talking about? What game could a 10 year old girl want to play? This 'Cate' knows her stuff. She's seems slightly crazy. A sociopath maybe, like me. Do I accept her challenge or not? It really can't hurt to do it, can it?

"Fine... I will."

"Good, good, first challenge: Deduce me." Cate's challenge seemed simple. Child's play.

"You suffer from depression, someone in your family died when you were 7...no...5, you still haven't gotten over it. You've obviously run away from home. Hiding from something. Whoever it is they are hunting you down. Presumably your father, based off probability. You were hoping to get protection here with me living directly upstairs. But, I'm your last resort. You're trying to survive by yourself and you're doing very well frankly, until today. He's found you. You're the one that's always been there for Mrs Hudson when I was gone. Wait. What is in it for me if I win?"

"The chance to save important lives. Like your brother's."

"Personally I think the world would be a better place without my brother."

"No, after this you'll be thankful that you joined in this game. Another reason for doing this game. You're bored."

The door to the flat creaked open, John came running down the stairs. "Sherlock the medics are coming. Is she awake? Oh wait she is. Sherlock, make sure you're applying enough pressure. Does she have a clean wound? Or has it been infected?"

"It's clean don't worry. So John, why did you want to be an Army Doctor in Afghanistan?"

"Did Sherlock tell you?"

"No, I just deduced it. Plus I read your blog."

"Heh, you're like a mini Sherlock." John exclaims, I scowled, Cate grimaced. She's obviously not that smart to have been attacked in her own flat, she could have screamed for help. Mrs Hudson was upstairs.

Then John obviously seeing the disagreeable looks on our faces tried to make it sound like a good thing. "Don't worry it's not a bad thing, Sherlock is pretty clever, it's just that...he talks too much and doesn't know when to stop." He obviously wasn't telling the whole truth.

"You're holding back the truth." both Cate and I stated at the same time. I frowned again and Cate smiled.

"Yep, definitely a mini Sherlock. And Sherlock, do shut up. You're just proving my point."

--

YEAH SO THERE YOU HAVE IT. I'M SOOOOOOOOO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN UPDATING PLEASE FORGIVE ME. AND SORRY MY DEDUCTIONS ARE CRAPPY. I'M A CRAPPY SCHOLAR.

LATERZ!

anonymouse8