The Start of a New Case

HEY THERE READERS! SORRY THE PAST TWO 'CHAPTERS' WERE, LIKE, ONE PAGE LONG. I HOPE THIS WILL BE LONG ENOUGH. 

--

Chapter Three

They arrived at Baker Street half and an hour later, Sherlock had a quick scan of the door and noticed some wood at the bottom had been dented. Then quickly went inside, with John in tow. 

"God, Anderson, I could sense your low IQ two streets away." Sherlock exclaimed as he stepped through the door.

"Oh, sh- " Anderson began.

"Don't bother." Sherlock cut in, "Lestrade, Lestrade!" Lestrade materialised from the basement door.

"Is Mrs Hudson okay?"

"She's just in shock." Lestrade replied.

"How has there been a murder then?"

"Did you know someone lives in 221c?"

"What?"

"Finally something else he doesn't know!" Lestrade cried in glee, " Did you also know she's a kid?"

"Well I won't know anything, unless I see the crime scene, will I?" Sherlock snapped, obviously not pleased. He walked briskly past him. He glanced at the door, there were slight scratches at the door," She was anxious and scared about something." He muttered too quietly for anyone to hear. He then opened the door, he opened it so softly as to not wake the dead, he walked down, not making a sound, the only sound was the creaking staircase.

"You've finally arrived." A small voice said.

"John did you hear that?" Sherlock asked.

"Yes, I thought you said that." John answered.

"Do I sound like a 10 year-old girl?"

"No, but you certainly act like one." John retorted. They reached the bottom. John gasped and reeled backwards. Sherlock, however, was indifferent about the sight before them. A young girl sat on a overly large cream armchair, well, the armchair was cream before. Now it was covered in blood, the girl's blood. Her throat was slit. She was too pale to be alive.

"She's not dead." Sherlock whispered.

--

SO THAT WAS THE THIRD CHAPTER. I HOPE THAT WAS LONG ENOUGH. PLEASE VOTE AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

LATERZ!

anonymouse8