3 Years Later

Homicidal Liu Pov

Three years, THREE FUCKING YEARS and I still can't find him. Every time we get close he moves. I want my brother back. We got so close, we manage to find a house just after he murdered everyone there.

Relax we have all the time in the world to find that brat

Sully, don't call him that he is still our brother and I know you care about him too.

Shut up, and even if I do care, he's still a shit head

Whatever, we're going to that police station, to find his latest kills locations.

As long as I get to kill them

------------------------------------

Well Sully sure had fun. There was blood all over the walls, seven corpses decorated the floors, three lined with stab woulds, the others shot down with the stolen gun in my hand.

I open the door to the main office, the computer thankfully already logged in, I haven't found anything for six mouths, that's why I did this. Going near the cops like this is too risky otherwise. I search up recent killing in but found none with a cut in smile since I lost the trail. I know he didn't get caught it would be the biggest thing in the news for weeks, and he always leaves his signature smile. Maybe he left the country after all this only showed American crimes right now and I lost his trail not far off from the Canadian border.

So you think he's in Canada now

Well lets find out, I expand the search files into Canada, in less then ten minutes I find ten kills with cut in smiles in Calgary in the last week. Found him.

Okay print, pack up and we'll head up North