Plane (Amy)

2 Days Ago:

The van stopped and I looked at Aly in pure terror.

Dominic swung open the door and pulled us out. we were in another parking garage, but I knew where we were. The airport.

"Say anything to anyone and your babies die." Dominic threatened pushing us into the elevator.

We walked in a sea of people claiming their bags, sharing conversation, just being people. While three vampires made their way towards a woman selling tickets.

"Three for Las Vegas, one way." Dominic said smiling.

"Bags sir?" the woman asked looking over at Aly and I.

"Nope, everything we have is in our place back in Vegas." Dominic shared a laugh with the woman and she handed us our tickets.

Soon enough, we boarded the plane with absolutely nothing in our hands and nothing to our names.

I miss Niall.

His laugh, his ocean blue eyes, his annoying appetite to eat everything he saw.

That was the man I loved. that was the man my child belonged to.

~~~

Aly tapped my on the shoulder. I looked at her with tiredness in my eyes and she had the same feeling.

"Don't fall asleep, we don't know what Dominic is planning." Aly whispered into my ear.

I was sitting by the window of the plane, Aly was next to me, and Dominic was in the isle seat, making it nearly impossible for us to leave.

"My baby."

She gave me a nod, "I know sleep is best for mommy and her baby, but right now both baby and mommy are in trouble. We need to stay alert."

I smiled at her words and nodded slowly.

Aly handed me a magazine and a sprite, "this should keep you awake."

I flipped through the magazine utterly interested in the stories.

A little girl goes missing in Eugene Oregon, her body turns up in different parts of the world because of water flow. turns out the girl's mother sold her daughter for drugs to a pimp, he used the girl, beat her and dumped her body in the river in pieces. the last part was found in Japan last week.

I flipped through the pages.

A young boy from Sudan was sold to Americans to become someone's son. when he was adopted, his foster parents beat him until he couldn't breathe because he didn't mop the floor properly. the parents pleaded insanity and got away with it. four days ago.

I flipped through the pages and stopped.

Two girls from Chicago go missing walking home from rifle team practice. Alyssa Hall and Yasmaine Aurora. no witnesses, no 911 calls. just the parents wondering where their baby girls are. not found. police are now searching for bodies. went missing months ago.

On the side of the paragraph were pictures. Aly and Yasmaine holding rifles smiling. Yasmaine holding a baby, which I think is her niece. Aly holding hands with a little girl in a hospital. I didn't know who she was.

"Why did you show me this?"

Aly leaned over and whispered, "to show you how miserable we really are."

"What about what you have now?"

"It would've been better if we could've stayed human. Now all Yasmaine thinks about is dying finally, and all I think about is how we can die together." Aly whispered.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, we are now in this together. we can get through this." she held my hand tight and smiled.

I smiled back and leaned back in my seat.

Together.