Given Away

I woke up to Apollo kissing my forehead lightly. I let out a groan and sat up fixing my hair. I tried to stand up, but failed when I hit the ground.

"You alright?" Apollo asked coming to my aid. he picked me up and put me back on the bed.

"Never better."

He laughed and kissed my cheek, "I'll make breakfast, you stay here."

He smiled and walked out of the room. when the coast was clear, I tried to stand again. I stood up after countless amount of tries, in terrible pain, but standing.

I carefully walked into the bathroom and closed the door. I slid down to the floor and began crying.

I had sex with a man I didn't love.

I gave myself away to him.

As perfect as it was, I feel like a whore.

I stood up and walked to the mirror and looked at myself. the bruises on my arm, the tangles in my hair. I lifted up my shirt to reveal purple and blue bruises scattered along my hipbone. a single solitary tear fell from my eye when I had remembered Harry.

His smirk whenever I did something weird. his laugh. his eyes.

That was the vampire that changed me. That was the vampire I loved. That was also the vampire I left behind.

This wasn't right. none of this was. being here. living with a stranger. what the hell has gotten into me?

I quickly packed all my things into a bag and got dressed. I put on a black hoodie and dark skinny jeans. I put on my white converse and picked up my bags.

I stepped out of the room and walked past the kitchen to the front door. I saw Apollo by the stove in nothing but his boxers. he turned around and saw me.

I turned the handle of the door, I felt a hand on my arm.

"Baby?" Apollo's features hardened.

"I'm leaving, I can't stay here. I've been here long enough."

His voice got deeper, "why?"

"I lost myself. Now I have to search for it again."

"Please?" his face softened.

"I'm sorry."

I opened the door and walked out.

I walked out of the complex. Not knowing where I was going, not knowing where to look. But the search was on.

I was alone again.