Drained (Amy)

It had been months since Yasmaine left everyone because of what she did to Blake. No one could understand why she did it though, I meant leave. she did nothing wrong, for all I know, Blake deserved it.

If you want to know my reaction when Heath came back, I can show you.

................................................................

Months ago:

"Heath is okay Amy." Griffin assured me.

I never paid much attention to Griffin seeing as though he was always so quiet, but this time, he had my full attention.

"What?"

"He's healed up like I told you earlier, he's okay." He smiled.

I didn't know what to think. After all he did to Yasmaine and Aly, it's hard to believe that he's the person I'm still madly in love with.

"Where is he?"

"Cabin just south of here about ten miles or so." Griffin pointed to that direction.

I put on my shoes and bolted for the door. my speed has never been this fast before.

I arrived at a small cabin and suddenly bursted out into happiness. I could smell him. I could feel his presence. I could also feel the anger build up in me. from all the pain he's caused. but the live outweighed it.

I cautiously walked up to the frog door and knocked. I heard heavy footsteps, then the 'click' of the locks, then the door knob turning, then the creaking sound of the door swinging open.

And there he was, Heath, the man I fell in love with first. I lifted my head and our eyes met.

He smiled brightly and wrapped his arms around me. engulfing me in love and warmth.

"Amy." he whispered.

"It's me."

He let go and lifted my head up by my chin, "where the hell have you been?"

"You know, wandering about."

He laughed and smiled again, "I missed you so much."

He pulled me inside the cabin and slammed the door. I felt his hands grip my waist. he crashed his lips on mine and let his hands roam my body.

I felt shivers all over, all the pain, all the suffering, washed away, only leaving love.

He pulled away and grabbed my hand. he led me to a back room. it was completely empty.

"Amy, I need you to do something for me."

"What is that?"

"I need your powers." he spoke quietly.

"What?"

"Your powers, I'm too weak." he pleaded.

"How the fuck do I do that?"

"All you have to do is let go, Amy that's all I want." he took my hand again, but I slid it out of his hold.

"Why do you need my powers, yours should build up over time."

"That exactly it, I don't want to wait." Heath smiled.

"Why can't you wait a few weeks?"

He sighed, "because I have some things I need to do."

"Like what-"

"That doesn't matter! all that matters is that we love each other and you're willing to give up whatever you can to help me. so please Amy, help me." Heath snapped.

I began thinking about what he might need to do that is so important. the puzzle pieces began coming together. he was going to use the powers I give him to get revenge. my god, he doesn't know she left. he doesn't know everything's okay again. he doesn't know that what he did was wrong.

"I can't."

His face grew sadder, "why not?"

"I'm not giving you my powers because I know what you're going to do with them."

"And what's that?" Heath asked crossing his arms.

"Get revenge."

His face softened, "no Amy, baby all I need them for is to power up myself. your powers will come back when I'm fully restored."

I quietly walked over to him and placed a soft kiss in his lips. I nodded and smiled. he smiled and cupped my face with his hands.

"Just relax baby and let it go." he whispered.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

I felt the energy drain from my body. my knees got weak. but before all of my powers left, there was a bang on the door. Heath let go and I tumbled to the floor.

I passed out, just before that I heard a shout.

"You son of a bitch!" I heard a familiar voice call out.

Niall.