Back to this (Amy)

I watched drearily as Niall pounced on Heath from across the room.

"Don't you fucking touch her!" Niall shouted as he pinned Heath to the wall by his neck.

"She loved me first Horan." Heath chocked out. I could barely see Niall's temper go into a rage as he threw Heath across the room, hitting the wall with a bang, Heath slid to the floor and remained still as Niall rushed over to me.

"Amy! Amy! are you okay?" he frantically ran his hands through his hair and sat next to me. he held me in his arms and began weeping silently.

"My baby, my sweet sweet Amy. why did I let you go? Why the fuck am I so stupid?" Niall argued with himself.

I slowly opened my eyes and stared into his deep glowing blue orbs. I was taken back by his weary look. hair a mess, bags under his eyes, clothing wrinkled and out of place. looks like he's been beating himself up.

I cupped my hands on his cheeks and kissed him softly.

"Niall?"

"Yeah I know Amy. I love you too." Niall smiled.

I pulled him in again for a kiss but he turned away.

"I want you to walk back to the house, I know you're weak but I also know you're stronger than anyone else I've ever met. I will meet you back there. I love you." Niall stood up and pulled me on my feet.

"You're going to kill him aren't you?"

"What choice do I have Amy. Look at what he did to you, look at what he's done to all of us. Yasmaine, Aly, now you. I'm not letting him go this time." Niall hugged me tightly and walked me to the door.

He closed it behind me and I began walking.

The sounds of painful screams coming from the house made my body stall. I knew it was Heath begging for his life.

And I knew Niall would never allow him to stay alive.

I had walked miles when I saw the sky light up and become a red blaze of anger and frustration. I turned around to see flames in the distance.

Niall had set flames to the home and just walked away.

The boy I loved more than I had ever loved anyone else had just done the ultimate. he's killed. for me.

I got to the house and sat on the couch completely drained of everything.

Moments later, Niall walked in and shut the door. his clothing stained with black dust and the blood of a vampire. I looked at him with worry. he pulled me into a warm hug and whispered, "you're powers my love."

I felt my energy come back, stronger than ever. I was now wide awake and wondering how the fuck he did that.

"When Heath died he released the power that he stole from you, I absorbed it and I gave it back." Niall smiled.

I pulled him into a heated kiss and he slowly started peeling of layer by layer if his clothing until it was just his lucky black boxers and a cross that laid against his dirty chest.

I was left in my bra and panties as we roughly stumbled into the bedroom, never losing lip contact.

Niall's tongue won the battle between dominance and he threw me on the bed.

He hovered over me, watching my every shuddered muscle under him.

The last layer of clothing was removed and I anxiously waited.

I felt him slowly. I let out a shaky breath when I felt his big hands grab my thighs. I wrapped my legs around him and he went faster.

He collapsed next to me and held me closer than ever. Our legs entwined and he laid his chin on the top of my head and sang quietly.

I fell asleep to panic at the disco being sang quietly by a sleepy Niall.