Yolanda

Harry and I were driving for about three hours and it was already dark when I realized we weren't passing the signs we were suppose to.

"Harry we're lost."

"No we're not. I know exactly where we are going." Harry protested, eyes glued to the dark empty highway.

"Then where are we?"

"Close to Nevada." Harry said with a wicked smirk.

"Not exactly."

Harry looked at me and smiled, "yes we are."

"Nope."

"Care to give me any directions?" Harry said finally after an intense stare off.

"Turn around and take the exit I told you to take."

With a huff, Harry exited and got back on the highway.

"Thank you." Harry finally muffled.

"Your welcome."

"Welcome to Kansas." Harry read off a sign as we buzzed down the empty highway.

"One hell of a welcome, dark roads and tall trees, this just screams axe murderer."

Harry let out a small laugh, "or vampires."

"Or that."

After a few minutes the gas light flashed on and Harry cursed under his breath.

"We need to stop don't we?"

He nodded slowly and began pulling off the highway to an exit. we pulled in front of a small gas station that looked fairly old.

"I pump the gas you get snacks." Harry planned handing me twenty dollars.

I pulled my sweater over my head and stepped out into the cold sharp air.

I walked into the store and was greeted by a woman that looked like she was in her twenties. she had long red hair that curled perfectly. vibrant green eyes and freckles. she reminded me of the movie Brave.

I walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. honestly, I looked like crap. my hair was a mess, my clothes were all twisted, and I hand on no makeup. I fixed everything that needed to be fixed and left the bathroom. only to see Harry browsing the soda section.

"Thought you were pumping gas."

"I got bored." he smirked.

"Like always."

"Shut up." Harry smiled and grabbed two Dr. Peppers.

I grabbed gummy bears and a big bag of salt and vinegar chips. I stopped when I saw a small keychain teddy bear on display.

Harry stopped and looked at me like I was crazy.

"You want it don't you?" he asked pointing to the bear.

"Can I-"

"Grab it and lets go." Harry walked.

I grabbed the bear and walked with him to the counter.

The woman rung up our things and I gave her the twenty.

"Email or phone number please." she some-what demanded.

"Umm is that necessary?"

"No, I just wanted to get a contact from you cutie." she pointed to Harry.

Harry looked at me and smiled, when he saw that my eyes had flashed to red he laughed a little bit.

"Brother and sister?" she asked.

"No," Harry looked at her name tag, "Yolanda, husband and wife."

"Oops." she smiled.

Harry took our things and held my hand back to the car.

He was about to open his door, when I shoved him against the car and crashed my lips to his, making sure Yolanda was watching. Harry dropped the bags and grabbed my waist.

I pulled away and Harry gave me a pissed off face.

"What?"

"If you're going to kiss me like that Yasmaine, the least you can do is follow through with it. Sex is still a thing." Harry smiled.

"Nah. I just wanted to show that bitch that you're mine."

Harry laughed and picked up the bag. we both got into the car and bursted into laughter, because at the same second, we looked in the window at Yolanda's face to see her jaw dropped open.

"I love you." Harry laughed.

"Love you too curly, don't forget it."