Heartbreak (Liam Payne Love Story)

Bare with me... this is the first time I have written a fanfiction. I hope you like it! Please vote/comment! I love you!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Bang*

I ran upstairs to find a boy not that much taller than I was with gun in his hand. I looked at the body on floor, I started crying.

*Bang* I couldn't watch, there goes my father.

*Bang*

"YOU DIRTY BASTARD!" I started running to the boy, hopping over my now dead sister,

"Well I have one more bullet." He looked at me I could already hear the sirens, he took his mask off his head,

"Hunter?" He started crying,

"HUNTER DON'T!" He lifted the gun to his head and pulled the trigger.

It has been two months since I witnessed that tragedy. I don't know what was going on in his head. But it was hard to see. My aunt and uncle could not look after me, so I was being shipped to England. WOOH! (sarcasm)

"Mam, your ticket please?" I handed the airline lady my ticket and got on the plane. I had a lot of money, considering I was the third person on the will. My older brothers told me that I was going to live with these five boys. GREAT! FIVE COMPLETE STRANGERS! Some mysterious past of my parents. I sat on  the plane wanting to cry, I felt so alone. The flight was very long, who knew England was so far away. I woke up when my ears started to hurt, we were obviously landing. I was the third to get off, I had my carry on and headed for luggage. I didn't have much, well I couldn't bring much. An older looking man helped me grab my bags and took me to a black car.

"You must be Maddie?" I looked at the man, I wanted to laugh because of his accent.

"Yes, I am and you are?"

He smiled, "I am Rodger, your driver. Well your driver for today."

Rodger put my belongings in the trunk, "Well thank you Rodger. You are very kind- but you seem so recognizable, where have I seen you before?" He closed the trunk and opened my door.

"Well when you lived in England before, your parents hired me to be your siblings butler/caregiver. You were very young like 3, you lived here for a year then moved back to the States." I buckled my belt without saying a word. I remember my brothers giving me the address of where I was going, so I handed it to Rodger. Rodger smiled, "Maddie I am so sorry for your loss." He stated after the long silence, I just nodded in return.

I fought back the tears. I was super tired, "Rodger how long till we get there?"

"You have a couple hours Maddie." I was asleep in a matter of minutes. Stupid jet lag. I woke up an hour and half later.

"Almost there!" Rodger smiled, I looked in the mirror, great I probably cried myself to sleep.

For the last half hour I looked out the window and admired the beautiful English scenery. We entered downtown London as I kept quiet the whole way there. We pulled into a drive way and he parked the car. He got out and opened my door, I honestly looked like crap, but I didn't care. I helped him grab my bags and we headed up towards the door. I rang it once, I stepped back to admire the house, it was big. Someone came to the door and opened it.

"Hi you must be Maddie!" There was a blue eyed boy staring at me, I nodded, why did he look so familiar? "You probably don't remember me do you?" I looked at him confused, "I'm Louis. Louis Tomlinson. Our parents knew each other." I nodded and nearly started to cry again. This was still so unreal. But seriously that is not it, what do I know him from? Louis took me in and Rodger dropped my bags by the door, he hugged me and left.

"Hi Louis. You seemed familiar." I tried to smile. Louis and I walked upstairs to put my stuff away. "Louis may I use the restroom? Long journey." He smiled and pointed to the door on the left side of the hallway. "Thanks." I walked towards the door, I started to open it,

"EY!" I heard a voice on the  other side. I shut the door quickly.

"Sorry!" I stated. A boy with green eyes and curly hair came out of the bathroom, "I am really sorry uh.."

"Harry. Harry Styles, you must be Maddie. We've heard so much about you!" I nodded, he looked at me, he was cute.

"Harry, hold on I have to pee." I walked into the bathroom and went pee. I washed my hands and opened the door to Harry. "Uh... Were you listening to me?" He smiled and walked away. Weird. Louis came out of the bedroom and gestured me to go downstairs with him. Harry followed. Downstairs I found probably the other three strangers. A short blond blue eyed boy came up to me and hugged me.

"Hi I am Niall. Niall James Horan to be exact." He pulled away.

"Haha okay Niall James Horan, I am Maddie." I smiled at him, next a dark haired boy with brown eyes came up to me, and gave me his hand,

"I'm Zayn. Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you to Zayn." Lastly but not least, a light browned hair with dark brown eyes came up to me.

"I'm Liam. Liam Payne." I really wanted to giggle because of their accents, a laugh slipped out. They all looked at me.

"Oh hello there Liam! Sorry I didn't mean to laugh. I just love British accents! I don't know why, just something about them." They all smiled at me showing their teeth, I almost died. Well living with five complete strangers will be fun. I hope. Maybe it was the jet lag playing mind games with me, but for some reason, they looked so familiar.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So tell me what ya think! :)x