14. Max

Updated!!

And it's in Max's POV!! =D

RECAP:

"Mom, have you seen Mira? I thought I saw her go in here-Desiree?" Max froze in the doorway starring shocked at me.

My brain wouldn't stop repeating what he just called her.

Mom.
As in mother?
As in Lillian is his mother?
Lillian is Maxwell Knights mother?!

                       •√•Max •√•

"Desiree?" I breath out at the sight of the stunning brunette in front of me. Those vibrant yet soft green eyes widened with shock as her body visibly tightened at my presence.

The confusion in her eyes mirroring exactly what was going on through my brain at finding her here of all places.

I couldn't help but notice her moist, shock stricken, parted lips looking absolutely delectable. Bringing memories of how they felt crushed against mine with her soft curves pushed against my body as I claimed her lips in a searing kiss.

"Max" she whimpers taking a shocked step back. I clench my teeth at the small action disliking the fact she had pulled back from me in any way.

"You know each other?" Lillian's voice broke the silence. But my eyes were locked on my dear mate as her eyes darted between Lillian and I, slowly growing pale.

They swung back over to Lillian, a dark look crossing over them as her hands clenched into fist by her side's.

I'm left feeling slightly confused and feel like I've missed something important in whatever conversation they were having before. Confusion and uncertainties at my own actions were two things I'd become all too familiar with since I met this luscious, enchanting mate of mine.

Her eyes dart back up to mine and soften. A soft pink tongue swiped out and licks her lower lip pulling it into the heated warmth of her mouth as she bit down softly on the plump flesh. A low rumbling leaves my chest as I feel the need to take her arise and darken my eyes as my wolf stirred.

I hear her heartbeat do a slight stutter as a soft whimper left her. She drops her gaze fast from mine, a blush creeping to her cheeks. I quickly avert my gaze away from those tempting lips as the image of them wrapped around my throbbing shaft clogged my brain.

Fµcking hell Max. Get a hold of yourself!

But dammït, those little whimpering sounds she makes just about drives my hunger to claim her here and now crazy. Even in front of my mother and-okay I won't do that in front of my niece, Mira but hot dåmn the woman was a temptress. Hottest part being she didn't even try.

Fµck.

Isn't finding your soul mate suppose to be all roses and soft kisses and all those things so evident in the faces if all the matted couples in my pack?

So far all I've been feeling is the need to claim her surging through my blood wild and untamed.

And the pull.

I knew your pull to your mate was strong but, this was insane. I'm not even able to be more that a couple hundred miles from her before it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest.

Which I guess is perfectly understandable because all mating bonds are usually sealed within the first forty eight hours of meeting your mate.

The instant demand to bond could drive someone insane with lúst if they are denied to physically and emotionally complete the mating process. Something she seams to be damn determined to drag me through.