19. Uncertainties

RECAP:

"Terra where the hell is my-" a male voice from ahead sounds as footsteps enter the room. I look up and my eyes meet liquid silver eyes.

He looked like he was in his late twenties tall, and bare chested rippling with muscles and wet from what must have been a workout.

Great. I'm bare-ass naked in front of two strangers. And one won't stop staring at my tits.

"Oh good, Winston, you are here, grab the girl a blanket would you. Hurry up!" the woman I just learned was named Terra snapped as she rubbed my back soothingly.

By the time my hacking dies down and I strengthen up to a spinning, dizzy world, someone is wrapping a huge blanket around my shoulders just as my knees give out. The floor starts heading for my face at an alarming rate.

Strong masculine arms circle around me holding me up. I'm lifted and cradled against a broad chest as the word fades away.

The last words leaving my lips being the name of the man I'd left in that room.

"Max..."

* Alphas Redemption 19 *

My eyes snap open to meet a hand frozen in the air inches from my right arm with a syringe clenched in the grip.

My eyes move up to the owner of the arm to collide with wide brown eyes looking startled with her face almost as pale as the light blonde hair on the woman that looked around my age.

"Uh...um...I-" she begins trying to seize her hand back but cant. I only realize then that my hand was clenched tightly around her wrist holding her hand from moving neither back or forward.

"What are you doing?" I ask looking down at the dark urine colored liquid in the syringe she had been seconds from plunging into my arm. My fast reflexes was a new one but then again, it wasn't the strangest thing that has happened so far.

"I-I well...this" she lets out a nervous laugh her eyes darting back to the closed door behind her in a nervous uncertain phase. "Well I was just-um-checking if you are ok. And...um...I need to go." she stuttered and babbled dropping the syringe so it falls harmlessly onto the white cotton blanket at my midriff.

I let go of her hand and watch as she snatches the syringe stumbling backwards away from me.

"Who are you and who sent you? Where am I?" I say moving up slightly only to wince in pain as my body protested the movements.

I wince letting out a soft groan as my hand lifted up to my forehead as my dark curls fall around my face.

"You...wait, you don't remember? Wow, you really don't. I thought it was just a rumor but you-"

"I should be screaming murder right now because of what you were about to do. And by the way you keep glancing at that door, I know you don't want anyone finding you here especially with that little gift you were going to give me still in your possession." I spit out the words as my eyes collide with hers.

Crap. Id woken up to much more than I could have ever planned or even expected.

"I-Sorry." she says snapping her eyes back from glancing at the door again.

"Speak." I say sitting up but keeping her fully in my range of vision in case she tried anything funny.

"You are...um...well at least you were very powerful and the first born female to your royal line in centuries. At least before your sister happened and uhh-..." She paused suddenly catching herself midsentence.