Chapter 5

I woke up the next morning to see that I was still snuggled up in Cody's arms, but I was now on the couch in my living room. Ah I could stay here forever. Oh crap I probably look like poop. I tried to get up and go to the bathroom as slow as possible so I wouldn't wake Cody. Just when I was about to escape, I felt his arm wrap around my waist and pull me back down.

"You're not going anywhere." he said

"We'll see about that!" I got up and tried to run away. I was about to free of his grasp, but then he started tickling me. My weakness.

"Cody-ahaha-stop-ahaha-it." I managed to say between laughs. Then, i fell back down on the couch and he landed on top of me. Ours eyes locked and as soon as they did he stopped tickling me and started to lean in. Just when he was a millimeter from my lips I turned my head so he ended up kissing my cheek.

"Tease." he mumbled.

"That's what you get for not letting me go, now get up so I can go take a shower."

"Alright I'm going to go home and change."

"Are you coming back?" I questioned.

"Have you seen yourself lately?" he joked.

"So that's a no?" 

"No, that's a HECK YES I'm coming back!" All I could do was laugh. He walked over to me and pecked me on my lips.

"Bye beautiful!" Once he was gone I went up to my room and grabed my red v-neck and shorts, then I headed towards the bathroom. I hopped in the shower and let the cool water run down my back. After my shower, I let my hair air dry so I could have natural waves. I applied a thin layer of foundation, glitter eyeshadow, and a layer of mascara. I got changed into my clothers and then walked into my room. I went over to my jewelry box and pulled out my favorite cross necklace. I tried to put it on, but the clasp wasn't budging. 

"Need some help?" I jumped at the adorable little accent and turned around to see Cody leaning against the door frame. 

"That would be great!" He walked over and took the necklace out of my hands. I held my hair out of his way.  He wrapped the necklace around my neck and put it on me. Then, I felt his soft lips brush against my neck and plant a kiss there. I felt tingles all down my spine and my body jolted. 

"Can I ask you a question?" he asked. I turned around so I could see his beautiful aqua eyes. 

"Sure, anything." I replied

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend." Right when he heard my response he hugged me and picked me up and spun me around. When he put me down, I crashed my lips onto his. Our lips moved in sync with so much passion. I saw fireworks in the back of my mind and I could feel sparks shooting throughout my entire body.  I pulled away and saw that Cody had a strange smile on his face and was just staring at me.

"What?' I asked.

"I'm pretty sure you just made me the happiest guy in universe."