The Boarding of Harmony and Lavender part nine

Harmony sat on the floor of the library gripping tight to an Edgar Allen Poe biography. She tried concentrating on the book but she was upset, and she couldn't keep her mind from running off. After about another ten minuets of trying to distract herself, Harmony sighed heavily and slammed the book shut in her lap.

"Having problems again?" a voice said from her right.

Harmony turned to face the speaker, Miss Angie the schools librarian stood besides her.

"Hello again...uh...I'm sorry I don't believe I caught your name last time" she smiled.

I forgot how pretty and young looking Miss Angie was, like I said before she's 'not heart-stopping' beautiful like lavender but still, she's very pretty. She looks so young that at first glance most you think she was a student here. Her soft brown hair was pulled back in a rubber band so her friendly brown eyes and small beauty mark under her right eye stood out.

"Oh hello again" I smiled at her

"It seams like you're having troubles again" she stated.

I couldn't help but laugh

"Yeah, it seams like I'm making a habit of running into you at times like this"

Miss Angie walked over and sat down in the spot next to me.

"Well since I did such a good job playing physiatrist last time I bet I could help you work out your new dilemma" she said.

I didn't know what to say at first, she was willing to help me once again with my problems I felt week and silly confiding in her because I hardly even knew her. I know she helped me out last time, so I guess there would be no harm in it a second time.

"Well...it's just...well I'm not even to sure myself why I'm so upset about it..." I said truthfully

"Well how about you start off by telling me what happened, then we can figure out what's bothering you from there" she smiled kindly at me and it made me wonder just how young she really was because for a split second I could have sworn she was sill a teenager.

"Well the girl I told you about before" I started

"The one you have feelings for?" she interrupted

I felt my face grow hot as I answered

"Yes, her... well it turns out she has feelings for me as well but... there's another girl, she's a good friend of the girl I have feelings for and that girl hates it when I hang out with the girl I have feelings for and today the other girl ran off and La... I mean the girl I have feelings for; rather then staying with me took off after her. Ha-ha I'm not even sure you're following this but it's the best way I can explain it." I laughed in an embarrassed way.

It was silent for a minuet or two before she spoke again

"Well have you ever though that you mite just be jealous" the thought took me by surprise, like being hit by a lightning bolt in the middle a clear spring day.

"What...jealous...I don't think..."

But it would make sense wouldn't it, then another thought hit me, I know nothing about lavenders past really, for all I know Madison and her could have gone out before...

"You're most likely right" I said after I gathered my thoughts

"And the other girl, have you ever thought about why she hates it when you hang out with the girl you have feelings for?"

"I just assumed that she didn't like me, so she didn't want her friends associating themselves with me" I sad truthfully.

"Well maybe you should talk to her about it, because you know what they say about people who assume" she grinned.